The new face of ZeroGS
I cleaned up the config window and added full resolution support.

For the chance a game might favor this plugin, I wanted to get the resolutions working for full screen. The full screen resolution was hard coded at 1280 x 960 and my plasma tv doesn't support that resolution. I also removed the ZeroGS startup logo when a game starts.

I don't see a need to support this plugin any further because GSdx is where it's at. Maybe we can add it to the next plugin release or something.

Phenom II 965 oc 3.9Ghz, ATI 5870, 4 Gigs RAM, Win7-64

Sponsored links

well if that change were to happen i wouldn't recommend setting F2 for going to fullscreen (since it's already used in pcsx2 for going to the next savestate)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
It would be great to see widescreen support WITHOUT stretch in fullscreen! Just that it keeps 4:3 aspect ratio at the resolution of 1680x1050 (like with the GSdx plugin). Now I only get the good aspect ratio with Windowed mode.

Thanks for all the great work. This emulator is the king! Biggrin Cool
(03-18-2009, 01:07 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: well if that change were to happen i wouldn't recommend setting F2 for going to fullscreen (since it's already used in pcsx2 for going to the next savestate)

Yeah... I changed it back to Alt + Enter. At the time it seemed to work better in the message loop.

(03-18-2009, 03:08 AM)Guus Wrote: It would be great to see widescreen support WITHOUT stretch in fullscreen! Just that it keeps 4:3 aspect ratio at the resolution of 1680x1050 (like with the GSdx plugin). Now I only get the good aspect ratio with Windowed mode.

It seems to be doing just that.

Unfortunately I may need to go and do more work on this plugin. It seems to work fine under XP but going full screen in Vista 64, it freaks out a bit and is not usable. Bah, curse you Windows and DirectX!
if you can stabalise the OGL side to show more correctly it will be a big help, some games crash on GSDX bt will ge further on ZeroGS
(03-20-2009, 11:20 PM)GameCodingNinja Wrote:
(03-18-2009, 01:07 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: well if that change were to happen i wouldn't recommend setting F2 for going to fullscreen (since it's already used in pcsx2 for going to the next savestate)

Yeah... I changed it back to Alt + Enter. At the time it seemed to work better in the message loop.

(03-18-2009, 03:08 AM)Guus Wrote: It would be great to see widescreen support WITHOUT stretch in fullscreen! Just that it keeps 4:3 aspect ratio at the resolution of 1680x1050 (like with the GSdx plugin). Now I only get the good aspect ratio with Windowed mode.

It seems to be doing just that.

Unfortunately I may need to go and do more work on this plugin. It seems to work fine under XP but going full screen in Vista 64, it freaks out a bit and is not usable. Bah, curse you Windows and DirectX!

Wow that's great news(that its doing just that Smile ) But it's too bad that I've Vista 64. Can't wait for it Biggrin Thanks again.
(03-20-2009, 11:30 PM)Saiki Wrote: if you can stabalise the OGL side to show more correctly it will be a big help, some games crash on GSDX bt will ge further on ZeroGS

Do you mean OpenGL? Another developer is working on the OpenGL plugin.

I'll see if I can get this plugin to work better on Vista 64. I don't have Vista 32 but I can only assume it would be the same result.
it seems ZeroGS didn't make key progress for a long time, right?
I still wish it could get far moreTongue2