The newest Beta
When I try to load my naruto shippuden narutimate accel 2 it says "Error opening CDVD Plugin"
I'm a newb using pcsx2 so i have no idea how to fix it?

I'm using pcsx2 r1888
My comp specs are windows vista home premium
2gb ram
2ghz duel core
nvida GeForce 7100 graphics card

it works fine if I use 0.9.6 but its really slow so I wanted to try the beta version

Sponsored links

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2335.html

Go through and make sure you have all of your settings correctly.

The latest beta is faster than 0.9.6... but don't expect a miracle with your hardware. Your CPU and especially your GPU are both way on the low end of the spectrum, and at most you'll get about 10% faster with the beta... So unless you are very close to playable speeds, you won't get much better.
[Image: 2748844.png]
If you have Windows Vista or 7, are you running PCSX2 as admin? Right click the PCSX2 icon > Run as admin.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
Running as an admin doesn't help, neither does configuring the plugin again. it just gives me "error loading iso" in the command promt looking thing, and a popup that says "error opening CDVD plugin" :/
(11-09-2009, 10:00 PM)Waverence Wrote: Running as an admin doesn't help, neither does configuring the plugin again. it just gives me "error loading iso" in the command promt looking thing, and a popup that says "error opening CDVD plugin" :/
Try a different CD/DVD plugin then.
If it says error loading iso, that means that some other program is using it... Make sure you don't have the ISO mounted using any programs such as alcohol 120% or daemon tools.
[Image: 2748844.png]