The program run without sounds
I have successfully run the game Final Fantasy XII, but it did not sounds anything.
And the volume mixer shows that the program itself did not sounds.

Sponsored links

please provide your emulog and a screenshot of your audio plugins settings. also, this is not the right section to ask for support. hopefully, the moderators will move it to the right place.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
config>audio>plugin settings>configure

set WASAPI Exclusive Mode.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(05-08-2015, 05:15 PM)ssakash Wrote: please provide your emulog and a screenshot of your audio plugins settings. also, this is not the right section to ask for support. hopefully, the moderators will move it to the right place.

I am very sorry, but I am really new for this, I get really confused...
Is that the things?

(05-08-2015, 05:23 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: config>audio>plugin settings>configure

set WASAPI Exclusive Mode.

Oh!!!!
Thank you very much!!!
It works!Biggrin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   log.txt (Size: 7,82 KB / Downloads: 414)
Quote:Bios Found: Europe v01.60(04/10/2001) Console
Bios Found: Europe v02.00(14/06/2004) Console
Bios Found: USA v02.00(14/06/2004) Console
Bios Found: Japan v01.00(17/01/2000) Console
Bios Found: USA v01.60(07/02/2002) Console

It is really quite rare to own 5 PS2 console's.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]