The right part of the screen is black :v
With Resident Evil 4 and Soul Calibur 2 i have a problem which is that the right part of the screen is fully black. It represents like the 30 percent of the image. I use direct 3D 11. HELP PLS!

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
....whaaat? xDDDD
(07-02-2018, 04:35 PM)Supadre Wrote: ....whaaat? xDDDD

In the pcsx2 console the thing that appears with pcsx2 on the right there's a save function. What he's asking you to do is play the game till the issue appears close it and in that console press save to make a text file that you should then post here.
...or just get the emulog where i told you above.
It'll be the same without using the save function in the console log.
Here is the archive. I closed the game once the issue appeared (the initial moment when you have to put the language)

Here you have the problem.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   log.txt (Size: 6,68 KB / Downloads: 121)
Can you delete the PCSX2_ui.ini and try again ? I think someone else experienced a similar issue before.
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5
Maybe you should try using latest git build. Dunno why you're trying to use a 1 month old build instead of latest...
(07-02-2018, 08:41 PM)lightningterror Wrote: Can you delete the PCSX2_ui.ini and try again ? I think someone else experienced a similar issue before.

It didnt worked D:

(07-02-2018, 08:46 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Maybe you should try using latest git build. Dunno why you're trying to use a 1 month old build instead of latest...

Git Build?????
(07-03-2018, 02:11 AM)Supadre Wrote: It didnt worked D:

Git Build?????

https://pcsx2.net/download/development/dev-windows.html