The sims 2 castaway the the writting is gone
Wink 
for some reason i have this the sims writting is gone making it imposible to flirt or making choice  only blank help idk why this is hapening

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-22-2020, 08:54 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

dev9null
emuLog
FWnull
USBnull
souleye Wrote:dev9null
emuLog
FWnull
USBnull

Laugh  posting of emulog should look like this.

Attached Files
.zip   emuLog.zip (Size: 845 bytes / Downloads: 79)
Go to Config > Video (GS) > Plugin Settings, set Renderer to "OpenGL (Hardware)" and set Accurate Blending to "Basic" or higher.

Alternatively, use Software mode (F9.)

Source: https://wiki.pcsx2.net/The_Sims_2:_Castaway (Broken or missing menu items)