"The specified Bios was not found". What BIOS? I'm trying to open a freaking ISO
This is seriously annoying me, I found this emulator and saw my chance to play a game, Fire Pro Wrestling Returns
I read all the tutorials, search for a solution, but I just can't find anything on this
I go to the Plugin: "Linuz ISO" and select the ISO, then I try to play it, but it doesn't freaking work, when i try to run it, it says "The specified Bios was not found"
But I'm trying to put on the ISO, what's the problem? Why doesn't the ISO work? Why does the program think I want to put a BIOS in there?
Its annoying me and pissing me off, I can't believe i just registered in this forum to ask about this

Anyways, thanks in advance to whoever answers

Sponsored links

Go to "Config" then "Configure" and "Set BIOS Directory". Maybe the program isn't set right.
If you have not specified a BIOS then the emulator will be unable to open your iso. Make sure you have your bios in the right folder and that its selected in the configuration menu.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
i think that you don`t own a Ps2 console,am i right?
You must dump your own PS2 bios from your console in order to play on this emulator
Quote:i think that you don`t own a Ps2 console,am i right?
where did he say that ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
But I thought that if you had the ISO, then you didn't need the BIO
wrong
you need to dump your own PS2 bios to use it inside the emu http://pcsx2.net/guide.php

Have a look at the bios section.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
PCSX2 needs a PlayStation2 BIOS to work.
This is due to the complexity of the code that the BIOS provides.
Due to legal issues we can not provide a BIOS file with the emulator.
You're required to use the BIOS of your own console, there are guides to get to it.