There seems to be a problem...
I Know that i have to run pcsx2.exe, but my problem is, I don't have it, I've downloaded Pcsx2 v.0.9.6 twice now and I still haven't found the file, I have Pcsx2, I just can't run it... Any suggestions? Im new at this...

Sponsored links

Btw I downloaded it for windows... If that helps...
Which package did you get and what files appear in the folder you installed?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I'm not sure what you mean by package, but I downloaded PCSX2 0.9.6 Windows Binary

The file I got was a "Tar(1)"
The files I got from that were these...
Bios(f)
Help(f)
inis(f)
lang(f)
logs(f)
memcards(f)
patches(f)
Plugins(f)
sstates(f)
Pcsx2 (this is the one i'm not sure about)
PCSX2 FAQ 0.9.6(A)
PCSX2 Readme 0.9.6(A)

Key: (f)= folder (A)= Adobe Acrobat Downloader
Erase all you got and get that
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Ok so i did that, now where can i get the plugins and the Bios?
the plugins are included in the package

About the bios, you'll find a soft to extract it from your PS2 there : http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=tool

Edit : how to dump your bios : http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2329.html
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Thx, that solved my starting up problem, but now im faced with a new problem... oh and 1 thing, this beta doesn't come with a graphics plugin.
Okay now for my second problem, whenever I try to load my game I get either a isoReadblock: xxxxxxxxxx > xxx, where x is there is a number, the # on the left hand side keeps going up while the one on the right hand side stays the same. Either that or i get a meesge that says something about an HDD image, and then it crashes and windows shuts it down! I have tried to use this beta program with both a CD and an iso, neither work. I have more data if you need it, Any suggestions?
(12-24-2009, 02:26 AM)Shuugo8 Wrote: Thx, that solved my starting up problem, but now im faced with a new problem... oh and 1 thing, this beta doesn't come with a graphics plugin.
Okay now for my second problem, whenever I try to load my game I get either a isoReadblock: xxxxxxxxxx > xxx, where x is there is a number, the # on the left hand side keeps going up while the one on the right hand side stays the same. Either that or i get a meesge that says something about an HDD image, and then it crashes and windows shuts it down! I have tried to use this beta program with both a CD and an iso, neither work. I have more data if you need it, Any suggestions?

Dude use search ther is a lots of Post about avrything!!!dont be lazy!
Looks like you just have download it and dident look for anything...to be honest with you its batter for you to learn its from another posts!
Beta does come with a graphics plugin. You need to update your directX to the audust 2009 redistribution.

Read the configuration guide and follow it step by step to make sure you have everything configured correctly.
[Image: 2748844.png]