Things I need?
Ok i didnt want to make a thread and get yelled at. So ill as here, how do you guys set pcsx2 up on BootCamp on a macbook? The installation went kinda weird compared to the 100% successful install on my desktop and it keeps telling me the configuration failed for the specs.

Sponsored links

(08-22-2012, 11:03 PM)CubitFoxstar93 Wrote: Ok i didnt want to make a thread and get yelled at. So ill as here, how do you guys set pcsx2 up on BootCamp on a macbook? The installation went kinda weird compared to the 100% successful install on my desktop and it keeps telling me the configuration failed for the specs.

In other words, you are now using windows, correct? If so, then I am afraid I must tell you that this is the wrong part of the forums ^_^

thou, I can try to help you if you make a new thread in the PC section and send me a PM with the link, as I usually dont go there by default ^_^
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"
(08-23-2012, 03:38 PM)Kaze Wrote: In other words, you are now using windows, correct? If so, then I am afraid I must tell you that this is the wrong part of the forums ^_^

thou, I can try to help you if you make a new thread in the PC section and send me a PM with the link, as I usually dont go there by default ^_^

I just thought that since it is on Mac hardware, that why it needs to be here.
(08-23-2012, 05:29 PM)CubitFoxstar93 Wrote: I just thought that since it is on Mac hardware, that why it needs to be here.
Nope, this is for the ones using PCSX2.app made by Zedr0n in a Mac OSX Enviroment
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"