Things I need?
Hej guys , is there any way to use my ps3 controller to play on pcsx2?? :s and also i don't have any sound on FFX Sad help? i'm using standard plugins

Sponsored links

if your computer has bluetooth (any newer mac should) you can connect to a ps3 controller. or theres a decent driver for them too if you plan to go the usb route. just google 'ps3 controller on mac' or something.
you most likely dont have sound because the default setting of zerospu is set to mute. go to the sound settings and unclick mute.
for me, ffx runs the smoothest and with the least delays in sound if you uncheck everything.

as for the white screen, thats a current bug with the 0.9.6 release
its fixed in 0.9.7 which supposedly should drop by the end of april.

also if you run boot camp and use a direct x based driver in pcsx2 and it would work, or you can make a save point past the white screen on windows and load it up on your mac.

im currently in this situation too
and i dont have any windows discs (so i cant bootcamp) anymore since i have only bought mac the last 4 years...
I don't have a white screen problm xs only sometimes the emulation looks ugly... and for the ps3 control and i unchecked mute Wink didn't now about the config... i thought I'd better leave it alone ;p .. I don't know a thing about computers xp .. well the basics ;p and FFX is running really smooth ;d but the rendering sometimes looks so ugly Sad how come ? + fixable? I would also like to know what the best configuration is for pcsx2mac ;s and i don't know anything about it ... someone help me Sad
and thanks mubbsy Laugh
did you find the unmute button?? Tongue
also the other ones say they help and are recommended i uncheck those too. i have nothing checked on my sound plugins options and it runs the smoothest and in most real time.
13" 2010 Mac Book Pro - Snow Leopard 10.6.7 - Pcsx2 Version: 0.9.6 (and praying on 0.9.7 to release)
2.4Ghz Intel Duo Core | NVIDIA 320M (256mb) | 4 Gigs 1067mhz DDR3 Ram

if its looking ugly up your anti aliasing in graphics config. or in game F6 cycles though 0x,2x,4x,8x,16x levels on antialiasing and if you hold shift you can go backwards. if you want it to look better make sure you have have bilinear filtering set to on in graphics plugins (or shift+f5 until its on normal). usually 2 or 4x is enough to drastically improve graphics without hitting speed too bad.
13" 2010 Mac Book Pro - Snow Leopard 10.6.7 - Pcsx2 Version: 0.9.6 (and praying on 0.9.7 to release)

I'll try that later first of all I gotta fix something real bad !!! I was watching the first cutscene in FFX and suddenly after that the game froze.... and all there was left was a white screen Sad ... damn I got this far ... Any solutions?
read my post above.
its a known problem in 0.9.6
it should be fixed in 0.9.7 due late april
the youtube vid of the 0.9.7 alpha showed it able to complete the first cutscene. its not out to the public tho Tongue2

OR You can emulate it in windows past the cutscene in bootcamp and save it and open the save past the video on the mac side of things and avoid the cutscene that way.

Is it possible to download such a 'save file' ?

Thanks for telling me Smile
+1 rep
uhh, maybe if you can find someone nice enough to make you one who has a windows machine or bootcamp. try posting in the regular pcsx2 forums maybe and see if someone there wouldn't mind making you a save at the earliest point in the game after the blitzball movie.

OK thanks Wink I asked Wink and do you know anything about the controller configuration? cause my ps3 controller doesn't work...