This emulator did something to my mouse
Hello,

I just downloaded this thing yesterday and have been playing some ps2 games with it. Everything was good. It's a nice emu.

Let me say also that I play a lot of PC games. I've also overclocked my usb port to 500hz and disabled all windows acceleration for smooth aiming in shooters.

After ps2 gaming, I went back to my PC games like Quake Live and I notice the mouse is moving strange. It's like there's some mouse acceleration left over from your emulator or something. It really feels like theres 15ms (or worse) delay on the mouse now.

I've tried resetting the usb port to 500hz again, tried the registry mouse acceleration remover. Nothing works.

What could be causing this delay on my mouse?

Sponsored links

Not the emulator...only thing PCSX2 could do with your mouse is bind some mouse movements,if you even did that. There is no modification made whatsoever to any mouse settings.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Ok well I restarted my computer and it's gone now. But there really was some lag happening. I was using my mouse as the right joystick.

I'm gonna get a ps2 gamepad now though.
Did i mention that emulating PS2 may cause your computer to get infected with A/H1N1? It can also make you impotent and may cause visual illusions, so if you see pink elephant remember, they are not real. Also when you'r not at home, PS2 emulation rapes your pet if you have any, if you dont it empties your freezer and lick content of your drawers. It may also set fire to your house if you wont feed it pickles on daily basis.
Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.
(08-13-2009, 03:59 PM)nataq01 Wrote: Did i mention that emulating PS2 may cause your computer to get infected with A/H1N1? It can also make you impotent and may cause visual illusions, so if you see pink elephant remember, they are not real. Also when you'r not at home, PS2 emulation rapes your pet if you have any, if you dont it empties your freezer and lick content of your drawers. It may also set fire to your house if you wont feed it pickles on daily basis.

.........?

Ok...
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
I smell a troll...

Well anyway, if it occurs again, check windows task manager's processes and services tab, searching for any sign of pcsx2.
(08-13-2009, 03:59 PM)nataq01 Wrote: PS2 emulation rapes your pet if you have any

Omfg. Maybe that's what happened to this dog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uptfGWPzygg

The owner had PCSX2 running. And the cops are looking for a person...we gotta do something. Mellow
nataq i dont know what your problem is today but quit it.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(08-13-2009, 04:31 PM)OhNoez Wrote:
(08-13-2009, 03:59 PM)nataq01 Wrote: PS2 emulation rapes your pet if you have any

Omfg. Maybe that's what happened to this dog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uptfGWPzygg

The owner had PCSX2 running. And the cops are looking for a person...we gotta do something. Mellow

My god, look at all the racist comments below. Youtube commenters truly are the lowest common denominator.
....closed
[Image: newsig.jpg]