This error is haunting me.
Greetings everyone and...thing...eh.

i'm here with a new problem (Possibly getting people tired by it) that is this lovely screen.

[Image: f6pb3vK.png]
Shows up everytime i try to open up PCSX2. i would let the log over to help, but theres none. i installed the emulator and it already gives that problem in first glance.
i require backup, i think.

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(02-07-2019, 04:55 AM)CK1 Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

i'm afraid i was clear that there are no emulogs since it is a starting problem. i open, shows the error, it asks to close. not even the typical program shows up.
Try running it as admin
(02-07-2019, 06:43 AM)vsub Wrote: Try running it as admin

i solved in a different way, just making a typical windows restore point load.

Thanks yall though~