This is correct?
(03-14-2014, 05:48 AM)Shouvanik Wrote: thats false. dimps games are one of the lightest ones.
try using frameskips, speedhacks, native res. to get maximum speed.
what does ee% and gs% says when u get a slowdown?

Let me send you the thread i've created weeks ago..
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-DBZ-IW-at...-same-time

Sponsored links

DBZ tenkaichi 3 GPU demanding gme.
All GPU demanding game requaire frameskip. While CPU demanding game if use frameskip they will graphical issue.
I wish dev change current frameskip with GS Load check. Smile
Im sorry i often misstype because im using cellphone...Y( '',)Y
billyash Wrote:DBZ tenkaichi 3 GPU demanding game.

Disagree.
My PC isn't a great thing and can run it at 60 FPS most of the time, my only problem is that FPS Drop thing to 50-51 FPS..

Cya~
(03-14-2014, 12:16 PM)Lunos Wrote: Disagree.
My PC isn't a great thing and can run it at 60 FPS most of the time, my only problem is that FPS Drop thing to 50-51 FPS..

Cya~

wihtout speedhacks ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-12-2014, 10:50 AM)billyash Wrote: nosisab Ken Keleh#
i'm sorry. I didn't say suggest but to test. With this methode. We may fix current frameskipping wich is buggy. "if we give autoskip with GS load check". That mean we use autoskipping "only" when GS load high.and when GS load low there will not skipping. Like logical gate.
fps GS autoskip
1 1 0
1 0 0
0 1 1
0 0 0
1.In fps and GS ( 0= low fps(< 60/50fps), low GS % load ; 1= high fps(60/50fps or more), high GS % load);
2. In auto skip (1= on ; 0=off)
With this methode we may help speeding up for who has weak GPU or demanding GPU game.

Well, I found it strange because at step 1 on the previous post you said to increase the internal resolution, which causes slowdown

and then tell to apply frameskip, and a hard one.

Whatever.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(03-14-2014, 02:09 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Well, I found it strange because at step 1 on the previous post you said to increase the internal resolution, which causes slowdown

and then tell to apply frameskip, and a hard one.

Whatever.

i said that to prove there won't be graphical issue if we apply frameskip on high GS load ( GPU bottleneck ). But there will be issue on high EE load. Thank you Smile
Im sorry i often misstype because im using cellphone...Y( '',)Y