Thread closed, don't know why
Hello I'm a new user on the forum. I made a thread about PCSX2 performance on the Intel i3-6300 with HD 530 graphics. My thread was closed but no reason was given for closing it. Did I do something wrong, or break a forum rule? Looking for some feedback please. Thank you.

Sponsored links

you mean this thread ?
probably because you came asking for help, received one, but apparently didn't need one.
the thread then became useless
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Rule of thumb:

When you go somewhere asking for help, if somebody offers you help, don't tell them they are wrong, it's rude and shows you don't want anybodies opinion but your own.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(12-28-2016, 09:46 PM)jesalvein Wrote: you mean this thread ?
probably because you came asking for help, received one, but apparently didn't need one.
the thread then became useless

The thread is useless to whom? You?

I'm confused. Are you a moderator of this forum?

As far as I'm aware, no forum rules were broken, and no infractions were served. Because my question was not answered, I would still like to post in that thread. I can't because it's now closed. Please tell me which rule I broke, so the next time I open a thread I can avoid making a similar mistake.

Is that reasonable to you?
you' right, no rules were broken.
you're right, I'm a mod.

you opened this thread to get support, right ?
i offered some, you didn't want it.
if you don't want the support you've been asking for, what's the purpose of your thread ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
OP, what are your settings?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(12-28-2016, 10:13 PM)jesalvein Wrote: you' right, no rules were broken.
you're right, I'm a mod.

you opened this thread to get support, right ?
i offered some, you didn't want it.
if you don't want the support you've been asking for, what's the purpose of your thread ?

I didn't say I don't want your help. I said I don't think the problem is the CPU, but I would like to do more testing. I was hoping to come back to that thread and update it with more information, but then you closed it.

(12-28-2016, 10:30 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: OP, what are your settings?

I am running Burnout 3 on 640x448, native resolution, Direct3D11 plug-in. I only get 60-70% speed with those settings, which seems low to me.
I do appreciate you trying to help me. I'm sorry if I didn't communicate that to you.
It seems you're not using any speed hacks. Try enabling MTVU and the EE cycelrate hack(Move it to the left) under config>emulation settings>speedhacks
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
I'll try out the speed hacks later today and see what the results are.