Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2002 Borked Graphics
Good day. So I've been playing a few PS2 games without any problems, but then I tried to play Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2002. I was fiddling with my joypad while the game was on, but I didn't think that would cause any problems... until I saw the borked graphic below. 

Since then I've been trying everything in my power to fix it; switch it to software (that only makes it so the borked graphics are more solid), clean my PC, un and reinstall my PCSX2, but everything has failed and I still get these horrific models. Everything else in the game works fine (except for unlocking a character I shouldn't have unlocked at this point in the game and I also don't know why that is), but these graphics are still driving me nuts, because I can't see my swing as a result of them.

To add, here is my log. I don't see any problems with it, but if someone does, I'd really appreciate it. I attached a regular and detailed log just in case my problem is somehow buried deep.

I'd really appreciate if someone could help me out, because I've tried absolutely everything and my game's still glitched beyond belief.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   log.txt (Size: 10,91 KB / Downloads: 126)
.txt   detailedlog.txt (Size: 147,32 KB / Downloads: 138)

Sponsored links

Quote:isoFile open ok: C:\Users\DarkShockBro\Downloads\Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2002
(USA).iso

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go