Time Crisis 3 Massive slowdown.
I've tested Time Crisis 3 with the latest git build(eb8ede3) and one other recent build uploaded a few days ago and I keep coming across this massive fps drop/slowdown. It happens at the end of Stage 2-2. When i reach the end of stage 2-2 I have to destroy a couple of submarines and take down some enemies. The moment I come to that part my fps just drops to 2-3. I check the console box and see this.
Frame buffer size set to  1024x1024 (3072x3072)
Available VRAM is very low (-11237376), a crash is expected ! Disable Larger framebuffer or reduce upscaling!
GSDX OUT OF MEMORY
I have tested this with mostly default settings and very high settings with larger framebuffer On/Off. I only tried with custom resolution 1920x1080 and 3x native resolution. speedhacks and Vsync disabled too.

I Never had this error before or the huge fps drop in that part of the game with older builds. THOUGH! I kept playing through the bad fps drop to see what would happen when reaching stage 2-3....and the game went back to normal.

Gs Dump if it helps... http://www.mediafire.com/file/7sdu64gvqw...lowdown.7z
[Image: fn9s0.jpg]
Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
Intel i7 4790k 4.00 Ghz

Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1080 8GB
16GB Ram
Direct X11

OpenGL version 4.6
Current resolution: 3840x2160

Sponsored links

It would help if you could find the commit which introduced this regression.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-25-2017, 08:15 AM)ssakash Wrote: It would help if you could find the commit which introduced this regression.

Yep startin the search now, it works good with v1.5.0-dev-1905-gb3836c5 . Now going to work my way up!  Actually might have to work down ......
I tested something real quick with the dev 1905 and the latest git build(dev 1952). When the frames start dropping at the end of stage 2-2, I pressed escape to pause and went to my gsdx setting then pressed ok to close it without changing anything. Once i continued the game the fps shot back up and became normal again. I still have to find the build that works without having to do that. Going to check dev builds below 1905.