Time crisis 3 - Cutscenes are out of sync
Does anyone know why the cut-scenes in Time Crisis 3 are out of sync?
*same for Time crisis 2 but not as much*

I have tried many settings and use different specs but the sounds from the cut-scenes sound so terrible and overlap each other. I don't know if the emulator can not handle it yet or i am using wrong settings.

Pcsx2 Settings: http://postimg.org/image/wqp0l9yof/

PC specs 1:
Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
Intel i7 4790k 4.00GHz
Asus strix GTX 980 4GB
8GB of RAM

PC specs 2:
Windows 7 pro 64-bit
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T B.E. 3.2GHz
Nvidia GTX 660 3GB
12GB of ram

The gameplay can run perfect or near perfect if all speedhacks are disabled.(depending on CPU)
Test Video of TC3- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7jbl_x0j_w
Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
Intel i7 4790k 4.00 Ghz

Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1080 8GB
16GB Ram
Direct X11

OpenGL version 4.6
Current resolution: 3840x2160

Sponsored links

please repost your pcsx2 settings
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
try using catamull in interpolation.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
you changed some of the spu2-x settings.

What are EE% and GS% readings during cutscenes.. how are they during gameplay? Do you constantly get 60fps?
(01-28-2015, 09:40 AM)ssakash Wrote: try using catamull in interpolation.

(01-28-2015, 11:53 AM)willkuer Wrote: you changed some of the spu2-x settings.

What are EE% and GS% readings during cutscenes.. how are they during gameplay? Do you constantly get 60fps?

@ ssakash - nah Sad , it did not work. its like the audio just can not catch up with the video throughout the cutscene. When it does sound like it is starting to sync, the previous sounds overlap and it is a big mess of noise.

@ willkuer - the game play runs great for most of it but stage 2 has areas that drop frames badly. i recorded some video of the cutscenes and gameplay showing 2 different framerates from the recorder and pcsx2, also shows the EE% and GS%. I will upload em later to show you, atm the family is hogging the internet.
Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
Intel i7 4790k 4.00 Ghz

Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1080 8GB
16GB Ram
Direct X11

OpenGL version 4.6
Current resolution: 3840x2160
Changing EE cyclerate to +1 fix the out of sync cutscene. It actually runs smoother now which is as intended like real hardware. This does not affect in-game speed at all so it is an ideal workaround. Maybe a developer can add this to game fix to be applied automatically. A video for preview here https://streamable.com/1tjn3.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go