TimeSplitters Problem
Big TimeSplitters fan here, I don't think there's any solution for the garbage being drawn on the bottom half of the screen. Don't know what's up with that. Software mode seems to fix it iirc. Skipdraw works for getting rid of the green lines and whatnot. I've been playing the game off and on for years on this emu and it still hasn't been fixed lol.

Sponsored links

(03-03-2016, 11:06 PM)Razzer1337 Wrote: Thx with OpenGL it works. But now i got sometimes on the lower half of screen some Graphically Errors Like Big Pixels. U know what i mean ?
Are those graphical errors there on (1x)native resolution?
(03-05-2016, 04:47 PM)NarooN Wrote: Big TimeSplitters fan here, I don't think there's any solution for the garbage being drawn on the bottom half of the screen. Don't know what's up with that. Software mode seems to fix it iirc. Skipdraw works for getting rid of the green lines and whatnot. I've been playing the game off and on for years on this emu and it still hasn't been fixed lol.

Hmm, can you provide a screenshot of the issue ? a recent fix was pushed to solve such issues on upscaled resolutions.

Is the issue still present on latest development build with upscaling ? if yes, is it also present on native ?
(03-05-2016, 05:42 PM)ssakash Wrote: Hmm, can you provide a screenshot of the issue ? a recent fix was pushed to solve such issues on upscaled resolutions.

Is the issue still present on latest development build with upscaling ? if yes, is it also present on native ?
This sounds more like a depth issue like FlatOut or Grand Prix Challenge than a Richard Burns Rally-like issue as Razzer1337 wrote "sometimes on the lower half of screen some Graphically Errors Like Big Pixels", not a constant missing bottom section of the screen.
Yeah. The issue happens regardless of what resolution you're playing at. It just produces a crapload of random white slightly-transparent pixels on the bottom half of the framebuffer which makes it hella hard to see stuff when it appears. Sometime pausing the game and unpausing it will make it go away or remove some of the pixels but not all of them.