Timesplitters Future Perfect Artifacting
When I play timesplitters future perfect, the bottom third of the screen is filled with weird multicolored artifacting (see attached pictures). Is there anything i can do to fix this? The second picture shows my settings. I am running windows seven with an AMD Phenom II X4 and an AMD Radeon HD 6800. Any Ideas. I read somewhere about using the cutie plugin, but it seemed to make the graphics terrible. Thanks for any help, I'm a real noob at this stuff!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

I don't have this game to test but try setting skipdraw to 1 (or higher) see if that helps. Also give software mode a try (though not ideal).
im assuming your talking about in cutie. It made the problem worse, and the rest of the game was blurry and pixelated. I am using the correct version of cutie (see picture) and the proper settings, correct?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Not sure why you are using a hacked plugin, download the latest SVN from this site and see if it works better in that. If skipdraw doesn't work then you're most likely stuck with using software mode.