To put it simply: I don't have a bleeding clue
First of all, DO NOT go all tech talk on me. I only know so much. Some threads I looked for help are too mumble jumble for me to understand. Right now my head is all confused and lost.

Okay.. I'm trying to run Pcsx2_0.9.4. Not the pcsx2.exe version since that gives me the "cannot allocate memory" error thing. I use pcsx2t.exe. Now when I run it, it gets the ZeroGS window frame up then gives me "ZeroGS has enounctered a problem and needs to close". You know what I mean.

So I saw to look at this to see if my graphics card supported Pixel shader 2.0. http://www.techpowerup.com/gpudb/

Okay seriously, I don't understand. Does it? I have no bloody blue. My card is Nvidia GeForce 8400 GS

Then there's the BIOS thing. I'm using SCPH1001.BIN. I try to setup the BIOS directory, but no. I click the folder it's in, then click the BIOS drop down menu but nothing.

I thought setting up your ePSXe.exe was hard. This is agony.

Sponsored links

Your gpu is not on the list you provided, but yes it does support Pixel Shader 2.0.

As for the bios, put it in the BIOS folder, located at the same place as pcsx2t.exe.
You do not need to select bios directory, just select the bios from the bios dropdown menu.

If you already have selected a bios directory however, make sure the bios is in that folder or just select the folder the bios is in.
If you don't have any idea even by using the official guide, then it's gonna be hard to help you.

Post a screenshot of you specs and config. The 8400 GS is a weak GPU, so don't expect good performance with it.
His card actually IS in that list ( http://www.techpowerup.com/gpudb/205/NVI...00_GS.html ) and yes it does support pixel shader 2.
For your bios problem,i got no idea what the heck you are trying to do,if you can't even use windows I'd say better give up on using an emulator.You click the folder and then the drop down??? Does that even make sense? Tongue
Anyway if you keep reading the configuration guide you will be able to configure the emulator properly,it was written taking into account people with no bleeding clue Wink
[Image: newsig.jpg]
This is not espxe.
I think the bios you are using is a psx bios. Try to find a ps2 one. *cough google cough*
Mur, you should very well know that piracy is not supported on these forums, only legal way to get the bios, is to get it from your own PS2.

But yes, looking at the name of the bios again, that is indeed a PSX bios, not PS2.
(01-10-2009, 08:37 PM)Graylord Wrote: Mur, you should very well know that piracy is not supported on these forums, only legal way to get the bios, is to get it from your own PS2.

But yes, looking at the name of the bios again, that is indeed a PSX bios, not PS2.

legal or not, he was the only one that figured out what the problem was.. how ironic is that?.. props to Mur, I was confused as sh1t what the problem was lol
[Image: a0iic2.png]
Vista Home Premium 64-bit | E8500 @4.2GHz (526x8) ~1.30V
Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P | 4Gb 1066mhz Corsair XMS2
Radeon HD 4850 OC 10% | 1.14TB (640+500gb) WDC
Antec Nine Hundred | Antec Earthwatts 500w
Of course, but he IS suggesting to get it online.
Hi all, sorry for the annoyed opening. Was quite confused and annoyed heh.

Oh and btw. I'm female Wink

Seems the problem was due to the fact I WAS using a PSone BIO, so I *got* the correct type now. But I have another problem now. The screen in the background shows up and numbers keep scrolling in ascending order. It started at about 700000 and keeps going...I screenshoted it up to the 10 mark. Am I supposed to wait till it hits a number? @_@

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x5/Ki...i/list.gif
No, it your cd/dvd plugin just simply states it is reading your disc.

What plugin do you use?