ToA Ghosting fix GSdx plugin issue
First post, apologies in advance. I was playing Tales of the Abyss a week ago on Win7 with Ryudo's ghosting fix but recently I upgraded to win10, and since then PCSX2 no longer detects the ghost fix .dlls. I was running on 1.4 but I tried the most recent dev release as well, but it only detects the plugins that were downloaded with it. Any idea how to fix it, or a different way to fix the ghosting? I've tried skipdraw and using the half-pixel offset but skipdraw makes the game incredibly dark, and the half-pixel offset doesn't have any noticeable change.

Sponsored links

tried latest dev build ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-18-2020, 12:02 AM)jesalvein Wrote: tried latest dev build ?

Yeah, still doesn't detect the .dll and ghosting is still real bad outside of native resolution.
I don't think you need the modified dll in latest dev build
Try various Half Pixel Offset options.
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5
(03-18-2020, 12:52 AM)lightningterror Wrote: Try various Half Pixel Offset options.

I've tried all three of them, and while they make the game much more playable, I don't think it worked as well as the .dll. The "fuzziness" seen with the bloom here didn't happen. I'm not sure if this is caused by other settings I have, as I haven't touched anything in PCSX2 other than what I've listed.

[Image: 8eb32dcdd4f27a436b5b92ded08f8d0e.jpg]
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]