Toggle software/hardware without keyboard
Is there any way to change the F9 toggle between software and hardware to something other than F9? Ideally I could bind it to say, the down arrow on the controller. I have PCSX2 running on the TV, and trying to swap between software and hardware for FMV's in Final Fantasy is impossible atm.

I have a tiny wireless keyboard, but it doesn't have an F9, stops at F8 ... Just my luck =-)

Thanks

Sponsored links

You would have to modify the source code yourself, but a simple hotkey change like this shouldn't be too hard to do.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
You could use an application like xpadder or joy2key to bind f9 to any of the buttons on a controller.
Also if you check manual game fixes I think there was one that automatically changed FMV's to software mode.
I thought in the latest bulids there was a check box under manual fixes, which when enabled, would automatically switch to sw mode from hw mode when playing fmv's.
[Image: cloudstrife696.png]  
 [Image: sig.gif]
(05-26-2014, 06:12 PM)Dark Infernape Wrote: I thought in the latest bulids there was a check box under manual fixes, which when enabled, would automatically switch to sw mode from hw mode when playing fmv's.
There is also that.

(05-26-2014, 05:47 PM)paranoidtie Wrote: You could use an application like xpadder or joy2key to bind f9 to any of the buttons on a controller.
Also if you check manual game fixes I think there was one that automatically changed FMV's to software mode.

Yeah, xpadder would work fine same with Joy2Key
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Hey sweet, I didn't notice that option. Thanks for that. I might try joy2key if the need were to arise later.