Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness
This game hangs after the intro and won't go any further. I hear a fix has been made for it but I have not clue how to get it or apply it. If someone would please point me in the right direction that would be wonderful. : )

Sponsored links

Have you tried with the latest version?
http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html

If so, I guess you ought to post you emu-log.
(01-30-2013, 08:08 PM)PSPenguin Wrote: This game hangs after the intro and won't go any further. I hear a fix has been made for it but I have not clue how to get it or apply it. If someone would please point me in the right direction that would be wonderful. : )

it seems the compatibility list is useless these days >.>

it clearly says intro, not playable nada, deal with it.
@pgert: It worked! Thanks for the tip! : )
@WarWeeny:
Don't trust the Generalissimo! Laugh
(01-30-2013, 08:27 PM)WarWeeny Wrote: it seems the compatibility list is useless these days >.>

it clearly says intro, not playable nada, deal with it.

Sorry we can't test all the 2300 games all the time Tongue2
(01-31-2013, 02:56 PM)rama Wrote: Sorry we can't test all the 2300 games all the time Tongue2

yeah i noticed xD
well i can be wrong, no shame in that, as long it is true Tongue
and to learn something is always a bonus.
Also General Plot (who tested it) has a huge game collection, if he tried everything for every game and played each one for a few hours, he would take years to get through everything ;p
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(01-31-2013, 03:46 PM)refraction Wrote: Also General Plot (who tested it) has a huge game collection, if he tried everything for every game and played each one for a few hours, he would take years to get through everything ;p

i have a friend who owns a gamestore, i wonder who has more games to his disposal xD
Considering game stores don't really sell ps2 games anymore, probably general plot Tongue2
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]