Tomb Raider Anniversary Regression
I remember this game used to work perfectly under HW mode.  But now take a look at this screenshot.  What the heck happened?  I tried every hardware backend and they all result in graphic corruption like.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.

- Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
- The version of PCSX2 you are using.
- Any non default settings you are using(mipmapping, hacks?)
- And as this is a regression what's the last version that does work?

Thanks.
(11-23-2016, 07:22 PM)FlatOut Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.

- Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
   - The version of PCSX2 you are using.
   - Any non default settings you are using(mipmapping, hacks?)
   - And as this is a regression what's the last version that does work?

Thanks.

The specs are in my profile.  Please check my profile before asking for my specs next time.  The only speedhack I enabled is MTVU. Using the latest development build.  Using OGL HW with mipmapping set to fast, accurate date enabled, and blending unit set to medium and high (no difference).  I have no idea when was the last working version as I usually use SW rendering until recently when OGL HW got more accurate, I do however see a lot of old gameplay videos of tomb raider anniversary running on an older build using HW rendering fine.
check out this video of tomb raider annivesary running on pcsx2 1.50 only a few months back perfectly in HW mode. www dot youtube dot com/watch?v=VYJg0rmjeDo
(11-23-2016, 07:45 PM)Dr_Hycodan Wrote: The specs are in my profile.  Please check my profile before asking for my specs next time.  The only speedhack I enabled is MTVU. Using the latest development build.  Using OGL HW with mipmapping set to fast, accurate date enabled, and blending unit set to medium and high (no difference).  I have no idea when was the last working version as I usually use SW rendering until recently when OGL HW got more accurate, I do however see a lot of old gameplay videos of tomb raider anniversary running on an older build using HW rendering fine.
The specs in your profile could be outdated. People often don't update it when they upgrade their PC. It also lacks the OS(though the screenshot does hint at Windows 10).

Did you also try disabling mipmapping and accurate date?

It would be helpful if you could download and try a few older development builds to narrow down the source of the regression. If we know which version caused it, it's much easier to fix.
Use crc hack level partial or above and it should be ok.
Yes surely bad crc config
Since it requires CRC hacks, what effect is not being emulated yet in the HW renderer?