Tomb raider legend. Screen issues (see picture)

I've looked online the best I could to no avail. Don't even know what this is called but it's seriously frustrating, so much so that I made an account. Someone please help me fix this. No other game has done this too me. Please keep in mind I'm not tech savvy at ALL so if you need to see something let me know how to do so and I'll gladly provide info. This screen issue is all throughout the game and I'm apparently the only one with this issue

Sponsored links

don't know why it didn't add the pic at first but here it is
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-17-2023, 07:20 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

no need but thank you for reaching out. after trying the nightly version i believe its called? anyway i gave it a go and moved over my data, works like a charm.
(02-17-2023, 07:49 AM)BranDio Wrote: no need but thank you for reaching out. after trying the nightly version i believe its called? anyway i gave it a go and moved over my data, works like a charm.

So uhh I got the same problem on same pcsx2 version I tried everything and nothing works were you able to fix it ? I tried everything and every time I see this glitch
(05-22-2023, 10:16 PM)DemonChris21 Wrote: So uhh I got the same problem on same pcsx2 version I tried everything and nothing works were you able to fix it ? I tried everything and every time I see this glitch

install the latest nightly version
CPU: Intel® Pentium® CPU G2030 @ 3.00GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 @ 2 GB
RAM: 12 GB DDR3
(05-23-2023, 02:53 PM)Chern40_7 Wrote: install the latest nightly version

I have newest version I have automatic update turned on
Post the emulog, please
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-23-2023, 06:22 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Post the emulog, please

Emulog... You mean file from log folder ?
Read the 1st post from jesalvein (3rd post down). He literally says where it's located
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM