Too much lag (KH2)
could be thermal throttling.
set your windows power plan to performance mode
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

Ok, I discovered something very fascinating. I have pcsx2 on a laptop and when I was playing 10 hours ago, when there was that problem, my laptop was charging. now, when the lag came back my laptop was full batteried and no need to charge it BUT when i put it on back to charging, the game just sped up and it was normal.
because of performance mode
just as i said above
I just putted it on performance mode and it still lags when its not charging Sad
(10-06-2020, 08:55 AM)Sjored778 Wrote: I just putted it on performance mode and it still lags when its not charging Sad

Disconnect charger, then change power plan
Close other programs if they are running
(10-06-2020, 08:55 AM)Sjored778 Wrote: I just putted it on performance mode and it still lags when its not charging Sad
of course it will.

else, you can create your own power plan that will still use best performances when not charging.
but your battery life will deplete quickly.

Do as you wish
It's possible your laptop manufacturer has installed a customized "high performance" plan that isn't actually High Performance. View all Power Plans and choose the Microsoft supplied variant of High Performance for while the laptop is plugged in, and when it is unplugged.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 | Ryzen 3700X | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) | MSI 1070Ti | 16GB 3600MHz RAM
It works fine when your laptop is plugged in, but kind of lags when unplugged?

Assuming you are using Windows. Your operating system since its a laptop most likely changes to Balanced or optimized power Mode when its not charging, and switches to High Performance mode when its plugged in.

You can simply change the settings so that its in High Performance mode even when its not plugged in. Your battery life will be a bit shorter, but your performance will not take a hit and it will be at its most capable.

Unplug your laptop first. Usually at the bottom right there is a little battery with amount of battery life left, or icon showing that you are charging. You can right click that and choose power options. You can simply select High Performance mode, or you can edit Balanced/Optimized mode to be similar to High Performance. Then Save/Apply the changes.

Plug your laptop back in, then unplug it again, and check to see if it stayed on High Performance Mode. If it's in high performance mode, then you should be good to go.
Ah, I wasn't thinking of there being additional software on the PC that overrides the Power Profile set in Control Panel.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 | Ryzen 3700X | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) | MSI 1070Ti | 16GB 3600MHz RAM
it's set to power optomized by default, balanced should run you fine for PCSX2, all ryzen models are more than powerful enough to handle pcsx2