Topic closed, ISO
(04-17-2016, 11:43 AM)refraction Wrote: Sorry dude, we have to be really strict around here. If Sony catches wind of us supporting piracy of their products, I'm sure they wouldn't hesitate to shut us down, so we have to keep things squeaky clean and above board, unfortunately this does mean adopting a "guilty until proven innocent" demeanour.

Understandably so. I was joking anyway.
I'll just wait until I get home then, I doubt anyone really knows how to fix it anyway. Helping me out technically isn't "supporting piracy" actually but you guys couldn't know that.

I don't really want to be that guy but there are a quite a bit of people that either clearly are pirates or are very suspicious that are currently getting or received support. I know I should report them but idk if I care at this point. Feels a bit poopy to be picked out when I actually do own the game :/

But yea I can't fault admins for doing their job. It was worth a try (so close to the ending ;-;) but I guess I can't fix it until I'm actually home. Thanks and keep up the good work I suppose :p

Sponsored links

I appreciate the support and cooperation/understanding Smile Welcome to the forums!
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Haha no worries. I may be a bit disappoint but I'm not an ass :p

Thanks though. People seem nice here, I kind of like it. Makes me want to stay a bit even.
I guess I'll just wander about the forums or leave since this thread has no use anymore (until I get home, perhaps). I'm all for chatting but this is not the right place.

See you around perhaps :-)
Not to be that person but sometimes I use "U" and "E" during my youth I became obsessed with collecting every game ever made. I was even starting to branch out to other regions I own Valkyrie Profile in PAL. I do like the higher resolutions of the PAL titles, that is I did back then when PCSX2 wasn't really an option. All in all I'd say I have just over a thousand PAL games according to my collection app.

I suppose one could assume I download as well,, but they would be incorrect.