Tourist Trophy HD settings?
(02-12-2016, 03:52 PM)yoshijin Wrote: I don't have Tourist Trophy but I do have GT4. Doesn't look that bad. (only the brightness issue)
Running at 3x scaling, ingame 1080i, forced texture filtering and fx shader. Dx11 HW.

(02-12-2016, 06:12 PM)FlatOut Wrote: I tried turning off interlacing in GSDX, seems like it kinda works, as the resulting snap was 1920x768 instead of 1920x1536 (3x native). Tongue2

What are your both configurations (CPU+GC) ?

What are your settings and version of PCSX2 ?

Sponsored links

I'm using OpenGL Renderer 3x native with Hardware Depth on(improves shadows). And Emulation Setting VU -> Clamping Mode on Extra to solve text bugs. Otherwise I'm using default settings.
(02-13-2016, 01:13 AM)FlatOut Wrote: I'm using OpenGL Renderer 3x native with Hardware Depth on(improves shadows). And Emulation Setting VU -> Clamping Mode on Extra to solve text bugs. Otherwise I'm using default settings.

Ok, thank you. What is your hardware configuration on your PC ?

Can you give me or post here sreen of your sttings ? Sorry but it's difficult for me to understand you easily !
@kadou13
I used a new git build, automatic gamefixes on, speedhacks + mtvu on, GSdx Dx11, 3x native, 8 bit textures on, forced texture filtering, CRC at safest, shadeboost for brightness only and shader. Ingame option 1080i.
(OGL is slow for me)
AMD Phenom II X2 555 BE 3.2 GHz unlocked
Radeon HD 5770
4 GB RAM
Win 7 x64
(02-13-2016, 10:33 AM)yoshijin Wrote: @kadou13
I used a new git build, automatic gamefixes on, speedhacks + mtvu on, GSdx Dx11, 3x native, 8 bit textures on, forced texture filtering, CRC at safest, shadeboost for brightness only and shader. Ingame option 1080i.
(OGL is slow for me)

Can you please post screens of your settings, i have trouble to understand what you are saying because of my poor english, not only you. Thanks.
Here are my settings

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thank you for the screens ! Smile