Tourist Trophy: Inevitable Bug
Question 
Hello, I want to tell you an error that I always have in this game, the game is going well, but the fault is that when I start the first pilot licenses where you start to stand, because nothing to start the test I find myself in the grass and fail the exam, you can not do otherwise, no matter what version of the emulator or PC it is, it always happens, both in the PAL and the NTSC version, and I have come to the conclusion that it may be a problem of the ISO of the game or the emulator itself, would you know the solution to this? Or if they can fix it? I am looking for someone if they have played this game and the same thing has happened to them. I really want to play this game, thanks and best regards. Smile

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-26-2020, 09:43 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

I'm having the same issue with Iso's and a hard disk so here's my emulog.txt.

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 7,81 KB / Downloads: 137)
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go