Tourist Trophy
The last time i tried PCSX was back in 2007, I was looking to play Tourist Trophy back then.

Has there been any progress in getting this game to run as previously only in game menu worked?

Thanks Smile

Sponsored links

Pro tip: Put the disc in your DVD rom and find out Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
...settings are identical as on GT4 NTSC version, so give it a try, & look in GT4 Thread for settings, I'm playing it together with GT4 with no problem, tnx to pcsx team...

Cheers...
AMD FX-8350
4x 4GB DDR3 2400MHz
AMD Radeon R9 Fury X

Cheers...
AMD FX-8350
4x 4GB DDR3 2400MHz
AMD Radeon R9 Fury X
(09-09-2009, 09:15 PM)rex1825 Wrote:

Cheers...

Your a star rex, much appreciated for the info. i will get this setup this weekend Biggrin
How did you get this to work? I dowloaded the emulator and followed all of the steps, inserted the game and executed it through the emulator. I was able to get through all of the menus in the game, but as soon as the bike hit the track, the picture on the screen became scrambled and I couldn't do anything else after that point. Is there a certain way I need to configure this emulator?

Please help. My PS2 broke years ago and I still have this game and am desperate to play it.
..you didn't read everything, there is a little tihng that you need to change in video options ingame, ...Brightnes to 0...

Cheers...
AMD FX-8350
4x 4GB DDR3 2400MHz
AMD Radeon R9 Fury X
Thank you. I did miss that. Its playable now, but I'm having a hard time maintaining a playable frame rate while on the track. The highest frame rate I can acheive in game is 34 fps. I played around with the configurations as much as I know how and can't acheive higher. The fram rate looks to be higher on the youtube video. Can you please tell me what configuration you used to acheive this. Thanks in advance.

If you need to know my specs are:

CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core
CPU Speed: 2614 MHZ
(10-10-2009, 11:30 PM)deion27 Wrote: Thank you. I did miss that. Its playable now, but I'm having a hard time maintaining a playable frame rate while on the track. The highest frame rate I can acheive in game is 34 fps. I played around with the configurations as much as I know how and can't acheive higher. The fram rate looks to be higher on the youtube video. Can you please tell me what configuration you used to acheive this. Thanks in advance.

If you need to know my specs are:

CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core
CPU Speed: 2614 MHZ

You haven't listed your graphics card, and you can't expect to get the same FPS as the guy in the video if he has superior hardware. He has a Phenom II, whereas yours is an Athlon 64 (older and slower). His graphics card (4870) is also most likely much more powerful than yours.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
Sorry, my graphics card is Nvidia 8500 GT. But I guess it wouldn't matter if my processor is not as strong right??