Transfer from memory card to PC
I have an 8mb Playstation 2 memory card and I'm trying to figure out how to get it on to my PC so I can load up the game in PCSX2.  I don't want to hard mod my console (SCPH-70001), and I do have access to the adapter that lets you transfer to a PS3.

What are my options??

Sponsored links

(08-04-2017, 11:15 PM)rpgedgar Wrote: I have an 8mb Playstation 2 memory card and I'm trying to figure out how to get it on to my PC so I can load up the game in PCSX2.  I don't want to hard mod my console (SCPH-70001), and I do have access to the adapter that lets you transfer to a PS3.

What are my options??
You don't really need to hard mod it since you have it soft modded. Just use UlaunchELF. Insert an USB , launch the ps2 >pick UlaunchELF from the menu> navigate to the memory card , copy the files > paste them in the usb.
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5
It's not soft modded.
How did you mod it to extract your bios, then ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
The process is the same...rather than running the bios dumper,you will run ulaunchelf to do what you want...there are some guides here how to use ulaunchelf to backup your saves and then use them on pcsx2

There are also other methods if you have for example armax or codebreaker but ulaunchelf is more than enough