Transferring save games to PS2 Memory Card?
(03-30-2015, 07:23 PM)willkuer Wrote: Tutorial by vsub
If that tutorial helps you it would be nice to 'thank' vsub for it Smile

Y NO LOVE FOR MY TUTORIAL!?!

Tongue2
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

I actually have never seen it...
Somehow it gets lost under your specs because of the similar color...
Lol, I was just joking mostly.

Mine was actually the very first such tutorial written. But it's lacking some info now and in need of an update and maybe pictures.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Nobbs66 - nope, not at all. Does it make a difference? And would you recommend it over standard memory card usage?

vsub - that would make sense. I guess it's not compatible with my version of the game.

For pure interest sake (I do not condone any form of piracy), would it be considered piracy at all to download an NTSC version of a PAL game that you already own?
(03-30-2015, 09:27 PM)GameHobo Wrote: For pure interest sake (I do not condone any form of piracy), would it be considered piracy at all to download an NTSC version of a PAL game that you already own?

Sadly, yes. Once again, since you are not saying where or how to download, you shouldn't be warned.

Yeh, find a used copy on eBay, use it, blah blah blah the rest is pointless steps.
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
(03-30-2015, 09:27 PM)GameHobo Wrote: Nobbs66 - nope, not at all. Does it make a difference? And would you recommend it over standard memory card usage?

vsub - that would make sense. I guess it's not compatible with my version of the game.

For pure interest sake (I do not condone any form of piracy), would it be considered piracy at all to download an NTSC version of a PAL game that you already own?

Yeah it would. You can convert the saves though.

See this: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Tutorial-...her-region
Okay I'll go ahead and try convert the saves and report back here. If I find an NTSC copy of the game I'll grab it though.

Would also like to ask, I've just tried to load FFX onto my USB but it's larger than 4GB and won't copy (Formatted in FAT32).

I've read that I've got to install the game or something of the sort. How do I go about doing this? And what program would be the best for me to use?
Playing from the USB is the most problematic method...it's the least compatible of all 3 methods,the slowest of all and have the most requirements.
To play 4gb+ game from usb,you have to convert the image by using for example USButil
http://opl.sksapps.com/index.php?opl=usb_install.html
Don't download USB Extreme from the first link,go down and download USButil
Thanks vsub! I've downloaded USBUtil and am trying to install the game to my USB but it keeps giving me errors. Are there any tutorials available that would explain exactly how to do this?

I'm looking into using an SMB connection with the slim but I need to figure out how to make it work first. Right now I'm going to stick with USB.

When trying to install FFX, I get the message: "error in SYSTEM.CNF, non readable file or not in well."
What can I do?
Okay I managed to install it without a problem using the USBExtreme installer. It just takes a bit of time but works near perfect, just the FMV stutters are there but there aren't many so I'm not complaining.

Really great re-living all these old games I used to play.

What is the difference between FFX and the FFX International version?