Triangle button doesn't work after the iso has started
I am using a ps4 controller. It itself works fine, I have binded all the buttons, so pcsx2 recognizes the input, but when I am in game the triangle button does not work.
The controller is not broken. I have tried to rebind it with no luck. Even binding the triangle button to the space bar on my keyboard didn't work.
Has anyone any idea why this might be?

Sponsored links

(06-25-2020, 02:07 PM)Cskar Wrote: I am using a ps4 controller. It itself works fine, I have binded all the buttons, so pcsx2 recognizes the input, but when I am in game the triangle button does not work.
The controller is not broken. I have tried to rebind it with no luck. Even binding the triangle button to the space bar on my keyboard didn't work.

Same over here, It's been happening with all games since I started using version 1.6.0 for some reason.
(06-25-2020, 02:07 PM)Cskar Wrote: I am using a ps4 controller. It itself works fine, I have binded all the buttons, so pcsx2 recognizes the input, but when I am in game the triangle button does not work.

Hello again, I've been messing around with the emulator and after many tests, I think I've found the solution, the buttons not working in some cases seems to be due to the XInput option in the controller plugin settings being checked by default in all versions of PCSX2 after 1.4.0 (at least), after I unchecked It (like you can see in the image I attached to this answer), the XInput in the Device Diagnostics list should dissapear and the controller should respond with all buttons again.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-12-2020, 05:26 AM)Dynamozx05 Wrote: Hello again, I've been messing around with the emulator and after many tests, I think I've found the solution, the buttons not working in some cases seems to be due to the XInput option in the controller plugin settings being checked by default in all versions of PCSX2 after 1.4.0 (at least), after I unchecked It (like you can see in the image I attached to this answer), the XInput in the Device Diagnostics list should dissapear and the controller should respond with all buttons again.

It didn't work, have u got any tips for fix that?
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go