Tried Multiple Combinations of Settings, no luck
Hello all, just recently gotten into the pcsx2 community again, here are my specs:

CPU: 1.90 GHz AMD A10-7300 Radeon R6, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G
Installed RAM: 8.00 GB (6.93 GB usable)
GPU: AMD Radeon R6 Graphics 4GB Ram

I have tried looking at almost all YouTube video setups known to man for PCSX2 to run smoothly, but when I try to run games such as Berserk, and Devil May Cry 3, the game runs extremely slow still. I am very unsure of what settings I should be running in config to get the smoothest gameplay. I have the ePSXE emulator all of those games run fine.

Please Help :o

attached are my specs more detailed

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Get a new computer, or keep playing on your PS2. AMD A10's have no prayer of running PS2 emulation at full speed. Sorry.
(08-18-2021, 11:33 PM)pandubz Wrote: Get a new computer, or keep playing on your PS2. AMD A10's have no prayer of running PS2 emulation at full speed. Sorry.

Sad Wacko

A little on the odd side though I am able to run halo master chief collection (halo 3) to be exact, with online play no issues and its very smooth
(08-18-2021, 11:33 PM)pandubz Wrote: Get a new computer, or keep playing on your PS2. AMD A10's have no prayer of running PS2 emulation at full speed. Sorry.

Tried my desktop with better specs and it runs smooth as butter now <3