Trivial Pursuit Unhinged [SLUS 20791] (U)
status=5;
version=1.1.0;
console=PS2;
crc=52EBEDBC;
img_t=1239042467j08;
img_f=1239042453j08;
wikiurl=Link;
Code:
empty

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Image(s)

Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.4 Ghz | 6 GB DDR3 RAM in Triple Channel | GeForce GTX 285
2.5 TB Hard Drive Space | Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Official betatester of PCSX2

Sponsored links

1)Game title: Trivial Pursuit Unhinged
2)ELF name: SLUS 20791
3)Compatibility report:

PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core2Duo E8400 (2x3GHZ)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT 512 MB

Build Description: PCSX2 1.1.0 (SVN 5625)
Plugins:
GS: GSdx 5620 0.1.16 (SSE2)
PAD: XPad 0.2.0
SPU2: SPU2-X r5559 2.0.0
CDVD: cdcvdGigaherz (r5403) 0.8.0
USB/FW/DEV9: All Null Driver

BIOS Used: USA v01.60(07/02/2002) Console

EE/VU Clamp modes: Normal/Normal
EE/VU Rounding: Chop/Chop

Speedhacks Used:
none

Gamefixes Used:
none

Amount of testing done (little/medium/much/completed-game):
medium

Comments:
Software Mode is working fine but really to slow Sad

Bugs:
Doubled Game Screen in the upper left corner .

Status
Unplayable (Hardware Mode with Glitches)
Playable (Software Mode but slow)
Speed is not a factor in how playable it is as this is subjective to the computer it's run on, your's isn't too spectacular, so im not suprised.

Also "Unplayable" is not a valid state, only the 5 in the sticky are. As the game works fine and is just slow, it's staying as playable.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(05-08-2013, 05:54 PM)refraction Wrote: Speed is not a factor in how playable it is as this is subjective to the computer it's run on, your's isn't too spectacular, so im not suprised.

Also "Unplayable" is not a valid state, only the 5 in the sticky are.  As the game works fine and is just slow, it's staying as playable.

The game is "functional" by the means that the majority of the features appear to operate normally. However the game is still "unplayable" from a gamers perspective on any hardware. As shown in the attached picture the game directions and the questions that are asked to the player are partly cutoff, which of course hampers the players ability to actually play through the game to the extent that it is an "unplayable" game to a large extent. This probably should have been categorized as "in-game" issues. This is the second game that I played this week with a very similar problem that was reported in the support forums years ago, but there never was any follow through to address the issues because of this misclassifying of playability of the game.  Yet I understand that this is rare and I am glad to say that most issues seem to be addressed properly by the great people who help build this awesome platform.

Note: the original poster was referring to SLUS-21869 Trivial Pursuit, NOT SLUS-20791 Trivial Pursuit - Unhinged (see their attached image compared to the game, forum title is incorrect) SLU

So are you telling me it doesn't look correct in software mode (f9)? The OP seemed to think that was the case and if he was referring to the different game, he shouldn't have posted here, especially with the correct serial in his compat report.

True.
Trivial pursuit (NOT unhinged) works perfectly in SW mode
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
okay can we confirm Unhinged?

Uh. I'll have to dig deeper to find it in my basement Blush
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
One of the testers had it, the questions look fine in hardware mode, at least on latest development builds.
This is in classic mode anyway.