Trouble Playing Some Games
Some games I heard like Persona 3 FES and ICO need to use the run > execute method instead of the conventional file > run ISO image or something like that. But when you use that method, how do you play an ISO? That only takes me to the PS2 menu where it leaves you the options System Configuration and Browser. Do I need to mount the ISO on a disc for it to show? Do I need to use my actual CD (which I'd rather not do since my disc drive has been busted recently, though I think with a few tries I might be able to get it to work)? Please help.

Also, is it possible to have sigs? I didn't see the option on the User CP.

Sponsored links

USER CP>your profile (on the left hand side)>edit profile>change signature

to make it run, select linuziso as a DVD plugin, then in CD/DVD menu, select "plugin".
Finally, perform a full boot.
Pcsx2 will ask you to select an ISO
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Sorry I don't know about your issue (also I'm on Windows not mac), but I do know about the signature thing:

[Image: xVMyjvk.png]
(04-19-2013, 02:02 PM)jesalvein Wrote: to make it run, select linuziso as a DVD plugin, then in CD/DVD menu, select "plugin".
Finally, perform a full boot.
Pcsx2 will ask you to select an ISO

Well I selected the Linuziso as the DVD plug in, but I don't really get what you mean my select plugin. I only see a "Select Plug In directory." I added images as reference.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

you actually did well.
if you leave the "select iso" box blank, it should ask you to select an iso (at least if it reacts like the windows version).
(04-19-2013, 06:30 PM)jesalvein Wrote: you actually did well.
if you leave the "select iso" box blank, it should ask you to select an iso (at least if it reacts like the windows version).

You mean just delete everything in the box, click ok, then go to run > execute?

Nothing happens when I do that though.
then select it in the plugin.
Something's bugging me, though.
I think the mac version of pcsx2 isn't able to full boot ATM
So no Ico or P3FES? God damn. Thanks though, you've been a great help.