Trouble loading iso
Hi , I have been trying to an iso to load , but for some reason it's not working , first I go to CDVD , Iso Selector , select FF12 and when it's selected to System , then Boot CDVD (full) and then I get an error message , File not found . Path:IsoFileSystem , Am I putting the iso in the wrong place ? I'm baffled as to what might be going wrong as everything is configured right as far as I know , the CDVD plugin used is Linuz 0.9.0 and here are the other plugin configs if it helps : GS:GSdx 4600 0.116 Spu2: SPU2-Xr4600m , this is the log after attempting to load an iso , [ isoFile open ok: C:\Users\hadley\Desktop\Roms\FF_XII.iso
Image type = Audio CD
Fileparts = 1
* CDVD Disk Open: DVD, Single layer or unknown:
* * Track 1: Data (Mode 1) (1660593 sectors)
(IsoFS) Invalid partition descriptor encountered at block 0x10: ''
Closing plugins...
Closing SPU2
File not found.
Path: IsoFileSystem
(pxActionEvent) IsoFS could not find the root directory on the ISO image.(thread:EE Core)
Closing PAD
Closing GS
Plugins closed successfully.]
Any help at all as to what I might be doing wrong is greatly appreciated !

Sponsored links

Is "Iso" marked under the CDVD menu?

Try doing the Boot CDVD (fast).
(08-11-2011, 07:19 PM)Rezard Wrote: Is "Iso" marked under the CDVD menu?

Try doing the Boot CDVD (fast).

Just made sure iso was marked and I tried fast , but still got the same result , baffling ...
that may be a bad rip, then
Tried with the original disc ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-11-2011, 07:43 PM)jesalvein Wrote: that may be a bad rip, then
Tried with the original disc ?

I don't know , I've got it to run in on another version of Pcsx2 although the graphics were pretty messed up
This game is not know to have such issues with booting.

Please investigate the quality of your ISO. Try the original disc, or a fresh rip using the very reliable ImgBurn.
I am having the same message with X-2 right now. It is the original disc, too. I shall try making an ISO on my HD...?
Yes, try that and don't mount/use the ISO anywhere else.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64