Troubles while compiling PCSX2 on Fedora 19
Hello. I have some problems compiling PCSX2 on my 64-bit Fedora 19 system. My gcc version is 4.8.1. I've obtained source package from svn.
Code:
-- Could NOT find Threads (missing:  Threads_FOUND)
-- Could NOT find Libc (missing:  LIBC_LIBRARIES)
-- Could NOT find SparseHash_new (missing:  SPARSEHASE_NEW_INCLUDE_DIR)
How to get rid of that errors?

Sponsored links

Well, you don't need to worry about sparsehash at all. The other 2 are best installed via your repositories. Libc should be common easy lib to find. Not too sure what "threads" is though.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

Okay, I have installed Libc (I needed 32-bit version of glibc-devel), sorry for asking about that. But I don't have idea what I need for "Threads". I have pthreads library and even some of *threads* from repositories Laugh.
Hmmm, I use an Ubuntu-based distro and I never have to worry about "threads." Perhaps it comes in by default. Anyway, here is my Ubuntu package search for threads. Perhaps check your repos for some similar named libs. Hopefully Gregory can clarify when he gets a chance.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

ugh. Don't know Tongue2 Try to compile with it. If it failed
1/ give me all the cmake log
2/ give me the make compilation log
I'm not much experienced in that IT things, I don't know how can I give you the "make compilation log" :/. I'm using the attached build script.

Here's its output:
Code:
[bartomiej@stacjak pcsx2-read-only]$ ./build.sh
CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:48 (message):

PCSX2 does not support a 64-bits environment and has no plan to support a 64-bits architecture in the future.
          It would need a complete rewrite of the core emulator and a lot of time.

You can still run a 32-bits binary if you install all 32-bits libraries (runtime and dev).

Ubuntu users, please upgrade to 12.04.

-- Enable the stripping by default in Release build !!!
-- Enable the building of po files by default in Release build !!!
-- Could NOT find Threads (missing:  Threads_FOUND)
-- Could NOT find SparseHash_new (missing:  SPARSEHASE_NEW_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- Don't build zerospu2. It is super-seeded by spu2x
CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake files:
GTK2_ATK_LIBRARY (ADVANCED)
    linked by target "pcsx2" in directory /home/bartomiej/PCSX2/pcsx2-read-only/pcsx2
    linked by target "CDVDnull" in directory /home/bartomiej/PCSX2/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/CDVDnull
    linked by target "dev9null-0.5.0" in directory /home/bartomiej/PCSX2/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/dev9null
    linked by target "FWnull-0.7.0" in directory /home/bartomiej/PCSX2/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/FWnull
    linked by target "GSdx-0.1.16" in directory /home/bartomiej/PCSX2/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/GSdx
    linked by target "GSnull" in directory /home/bartomiej/PCSX2/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/GSnull
    linked by target "onepad-1.1.0" in directory /home/bartomiej/PCSX2/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/onepad
    linked by target "PADnull" in directory /home/bartomiej/PCSX2/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/PadNull
    linked by target "SPU2null" in directory /home/bartomiej/PCSX2/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/SPU2null
    linked by target "spu2x-2.0.0" in directory /home/bartomiej/PCSX2/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/spu2-x/src
    linked by target "USBnull-0.7.0" in directory /home/bartomiej/PCSX2/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/USBnull
    linked by target "pcsx2_ZZReplayLoader" in directory /home/bartomiej/PCSX2/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/zzogl-pg/opengl
    linked by target "zzogl-0.4.0" in directory /home/bartomiej/PCSX2/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/zzogl-pg/opengl
    linked by target "pcsx2_ZZCGReplayLoader" in directory /home/bartomiej/PCSX2/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/zzogl-pg-cg/opengl
    linked by target "zzogl-cg-0.3.0" in directory /home/bartomiej/PCSX2/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/zzogl-pg-cg/opengl
GTK2_CAIRO_LIBRARY (ADVANCED)
    linked by target "pcsx2" in directory /home/bartomiej/PCSX2/pcsx2-read-only/pcsx2
    linked by target "CDVDnull" in directory /home/bartomiej/PCSX2/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/CDVDnull
    linked by target "dev9null-0.5.0" in directory /home/bartomiej/PCSX2/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/dev9null
    linked by target "FWnull-0.7.0" in directory /home/bartomiej/PCSX2/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/FWnull
    linked by target "GSdx-0.1.16" in directory /home/bartomiej/PCSX2/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/GSdx
    linked by target "GSnull" in directory /home/bartomiej/PCSX2/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/GSnull
    linked by target "onepad-1.1.0" in directory /home/bartomiej/PCSX2/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/onepad
    linked by target "PADnull" in directory /home/bartomiej/PCSX2/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/PadNull
    linked by target "SPU2null" in directory /home/bartomiej/PCSX2/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/SPU2null
    linked by target "spu2x-2.0.0" in directory /home/bartomiej/PCSX2/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/spu2-x/src
    linked by target "USBnull-0.7.0" in directory /home/bartomiej/PCSX2/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/USBnull
    linked by target "pcsx2_ZZReplayLoader" in directory /home/bartomiej/PCSX2/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/zzogl-pg/opengl
    linked by target "zzogl-0.4.0" in directory /home/bartomiej/PCSX2/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/zzogl-pg/opengl
    linked by target "pcsx2_ZZCGReplayLoader" in directory /home/bartomiej/PCSX2/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/zzogl-pg-cg/opengl
    linked by target "zzogl-cg-0.3.0" in directory /home/bartomiej/PCSX2/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/zzogl-pg-cg/opengl
GTK2_GDK_PIXBUF_LIBRARY (ADVANCED)
GTK2_PANGO_LIBRARY (ADVANCED)

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
make: *** Nie podano obiektów i nie znaleziono makefile. Stop.
make: *** Brak reguł do wykonania obiektu `install'. Stop.
"Could not find threads" means you are missing required libraries. The file you show seems to indicate you are missing: GTK2_ATK_LIBRARY GTK2_PANGO_LIBRARY GTK2_GDK_PIXBUF_LIBRARY

Please note 2 issues:
I'm fairly certain that those are not the actual names of the files you need to download. I think you need the libgtk-dev package (there will be a version number after libgtk but before -dev and i'm not sure which one PCSX2 requires).
If you are on an amd64 computer make sure you have the i386 libraries (e.g. libgtk3.0-dev:i386)
PCSX2 needs gtk 2. Read the fedora section of => http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/wiki/Comp...deForLinux

By the way, you might need to install both i386 (PCSX2 use this one) and x86_64 version (Cmake could detect this one...., cmake is limited for cross-compilation...).
Thank you! I didn't know how to read that output. Now I have installed all of these packages and started make.