Trying to downgrade GSdx, older plugins not recognized
Well I'm using GSDX 890, if anyone who needs help is reading this. I'm not sure why 4819 is not working, but this seemed to work long enough for my to defeat chernabog. I hope someone else who might need help with this is able to find this post.

You haven't really been helpful Destruidor, but thanks anyhow.

Sponsored links

You are asking for support for a game playable a long time ago.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Kingdom-H...0-U--29446

The report of this game no show for us any crash,then,you are making something wrong.

A free out game of any bugs,completed.
I'm trying to be very polite, so don't take this the wrong way, but I don't think you know what you're talking about here. I appreciate the help, but I was looking for an individual who is more qualified. Thanks for your help, anyhow.
(04-20-2014, 11:50 PM)DESTRUIDOR Wrote: The report of this game no show for us any crash,then,you are making something wrong.
Wrong.

That chernabog random crash has been known for long.
AFAIK, it hasn't been fixed yet, and the best advice we could give until now was to use savestates to be able to complete the fight.
everything goes back to normal after this fight.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
This is your opinion,guard just for you,nobody is forcing asking for support here.
If you are not satisfied go.You have any more question?
Kingdon hearts no have crashs,use a updated pcsx2 version,check your settings in the emulator,check your computer settings,if your as worried about the save game,you can download in the gamefaqs for no lost your save progress in the game,anyway like i said to you,you can put your M.card file in the new version of the emulator and still to play where'd you stopped.Gsdx dont have greats issues on kingdon hearts to point to crash,you can ask yet for one of the developers in PM(private message),Do not misunderstand me,i was trying to solve your problem.
(04-21-2014, 12:24 AM)DESTRUIDOR Wrote: Do not misunderstand me

It's not like you make that easy...
anyways, you had your answer,and found a work around. so, let's just stop here before you start to quit the civil tone we all want to keep Mellow
thanks Smile
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
yes, but you was used words out of the resolution of your problem,unnecessary,mainly after you give a threat,threaten me* to not cross the line*....anyway,focus in the real objective of the topic.
(04-20-2014, 11:05 PM)DESTRUIDOR Wrote: this will not work out,put olders plugins in a new pcsx2 version,its better use a old pcsx2,only download a older version and use(4819)

This is absolutely wrong. Usually there's no problem when using older plugins with newer pcsx2 or vice verse. At the worst case, maybe the old plugin will need older DLLs which are available with the package from which the old plugin came from. But in general, using a 1-2 or maybe even 3 years old plugin with latest pcsx2 should work just fine.

Also, there's no need to go on and on. If you think you can help, give an answer and that's it. And make sure you know what you're talking about when you answer, and if you're not 1000% sure you know the answer, start your reply with "I think that..." such that it's clear you're not absolutely sure. Not saying anything is much more helpful than giving a wrong answer.

As for the original question of this thread, older GSdx plugin probably won't solve it as apparently it's a known issue, but you can try, and report here if it worked or not.
But nothing this worked with Ecco Dolphin ps2 game,put old plugins in a new pcsx2 plugins folder,the game still unplayable yet in 1.3,only in o.9.7,furthermore my replies is based in the confidence of the OP of this thread,if it starts with a wrong theory,we will work in a wrong theory,for this is very important,before ask for help,KNOW TO ASK,to receive correct answers.
even to ask and be helped have to know how,otherwise there will be no convincing answers,and guilt fall in whom replies.
THis for no quote a lot of others inconsistencies in the question of this thread.