Trying to downgrade GSdx, older plugins not recognized
(04-21-2014, 01:51 AM)DESTRUIDOR Wrote: But nothing this worked with Ecco Dolphin ps2 game,put old plugins in a new pcsx2 plugins folder,the game still unplayable yet in 1.3,only in o.9.7,furthermore my replies is based in the confidence of the OP of this thread,if it starts with a wrong theory,we will work in a wrong theory,for this is very important,before ask for help,KNOW TO ASK,to receive correct answers.
even to ask and be helped have to know how,otherwise there will be no convincing answers,and guilt fall in whom replies.
THis for no quote a lot of others inconsistencies in the question of this thread.

can you rephrase it in proper english, please ? or even if it's an approximative one, don't use an automatic translator, thanks.

the only part I got is :
Quote:But nothing this worked with Ecco Dolphin ps2 game,put old plugins in a new pcsx2 plugins folder,the game still unplayable yet in 1.3,only in o.9.7

It's completely off topic. Ecco has a problem with pcsx2 core. Changing plugins won't change anything, off course.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

I dont use automatic bla bla bla translator,its better you use a eyeglasses.
The firsts shooots always is for the firsts soldiers,now its very easy,anyone appear here and talking something in the end,but no go forget I was tthe first to appear to aswer if lief,the forum have more than 90 000 menbers,but just one can be helpful.
Resume-the question asked by the OP its inconsistent and idiot yet,a poorly worded question based in a wrong theory NEVER will have an adequate response and the guilt will be of the who responds ,Until to make a ask you have to know how,if you see the title of the thread and the questions are unfounded.
And for all before do a question,first give true infos -say wwhich version pcsx2 are using,the settings of the emulator and about the computer hardware,and which game tried to play....anyway the man was asked for use olders GSDX plugins,i give my reply,but indeed the man (look for my profile,look my age and not take me seriously),ONly needed know about saves and Memory card files,not about plugin or gsdx...see the title of the thread....and see now exactily what men wants.....
Until the way it started the topic was stupid,and no forget i received a menace unjustifiably,only wants solve the problem of the poor dog.
(04-21-2014, 07:25 AM)DESTRUIDOR Wrote: I dont use automatic bla bla bla translator,its better you use a eyeglasses.
whoa, calm down kiddo Laugh
ok, it means you just had to make some efforts to make your post more understandable. thanks for doing it Wink
Quote:The firsts shooots always is for the firsts soldiers,now its very easy,anyone appear here and talking something in the end,but no go forget I was tthe first to appear to aswer if lief,the forum have more than 90 000 menbers,but just one can be helpful.
you were the first, it's true.
Now, as Avih said :
Quote:And make sure you know what you're talking about when you answer, and if you're not 1000% sure you know the answer, start your reply with "I think that..." such that it's clear you're not absolutely sure. Not saying anything is much more helpful than giving a wrong answer.
It was obvious since his very first post that the OP was going the wrong way. That Chernabog Bug is famous, never has been fixed, and no gsdx change would help so far. It's just a matter of random crash/random luck.
So, when you clearly state this :
Quote:The report of this game no show for us any crash,then,you are making something wrong.
please, make sure you're not missing any info. Your answer leads the OP to the wonrg way.
Quote:Resume-the question asked by the OP its inconsistent and idiot yet
... or you are unable to understand it
Quote:,a poorly worded question based in a wrong theory NEVER will have an adequate response and the guilt will be of the who responds ,Until to make a ask you have to know how,if you see the title of the thread and the questions are unfounded.
i'll pass on the "poorly worded" since I hardly understand some of your post. I understand this is not your mothertongue, but don't try to give language lessons if you can barely write it. Thanks.
Quote:And for all before do a question,first give true infos -say wwhich version pcsx2 are using,the settings of the emulator and about the computer hardware,and which game tried to play....
sure, WHy didn't you ask him in your 1st answer ?
Quote:anyway the man was asked for use olders GSDX plugins,i give my reply,but indeed the man (look for my profile,look my age and not take me seriously)
Er... I don't see why your age should be important here ....
Quote:,ONly needed know about saves and Memory card files,not about plugin or gsdx
Not even this. WOrks with savestates as stated dozens of times.
Quote:see the title of the thread....and see now exactily what men wants.....
So you mean you just read the title, and answer without even reading the first post ?
Quote:Until the way it started the topic was stupid,and no forget i received a menace unjustifiably,only wants solve the problem of the poor dog.
"menace" ? When ? Where ? Time to get a paranoia management help ...
Just like you my pcsx2 crashed too during the Chernabog fight in Kingdom Hearts.
I had no other problem in the game except that. So what i did was, i got an Instant Kill cheat and used in during that fight. And it worked and didnt have a problem after that.
[Image: cloudstrife696.png]  
 [Image: sig.gif]
No,i read all before reply,i was said to you looking the title of the topic(2 times or more)
(04-21-2014, 07:54 AM)DESTRUIDOR Wrote: No,i read all before reply,i was said to you looking the title of the topic(2 times or more)

And so what ?
The title may be wrong because the OP's a newbie, doesn't know what he's talking about, and you're here to put him in the right way. I have to admit that a simple "thanks for the help so far" instead of a rude "You haven't really been helpful Destruidor, but thanks anyhow." would have been better.

But again, follow Avih's advice. When you aren't sure of what you're saying, state it. not giving support is better than giving a wrong one.
Right on target,Jesalvein...Destruidor you are not helpful....,SOMEONE CAN HELPME !!!!Im in bad hands!!!!,blahhhh,hypocrite.

Yes,Avih said true things.
ok.
the rude kid had his answer, and you obviously won't get what I said.

time to end this