Trying to get Katamari Damacy to work someone please help!!
I've been trying for days to get this damn game to work on this emulator. I've extracted everything correctly, and picked the folder it's in but nothing shows up. Someone please help.

Sponsored links

Rule #1
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Pretty sure I didn't ask for anything besides how to get the damn thing to work.

(05-31-2016, 11:16 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Rule #1

What to not talk about Fight Club because no idea what you mean? Just trying to get this game to work. Just want some help dude.
(05-31-2016, 11:22 PM)lolroflbbq Wrote: What to not talk about Fight Club because no idea what you mean?

He's referring to the forum rules you read when signing up and ticking the "i promise not to be a pirate" button http://forums.pcsx2.net/Announcement-Global-Forum-Rules

However I didn't see what you originally posted.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(05-31-2016, 11:27 PM)refraction Wrote: He's referring to the forum rules you read when signing up and ticking the "i promise not to be a pirate" button http://forums.pcsx2.net/Announcement-Global-Forum-Rules

However I didn't see what you originally posted.

I was just asking how to get the thing to work, is their a forum I can go to then where I can ask someone for some advice. I just want to play this game. That's all..
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

(05-31-2016, 11:30 PM)refraction Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

That's the thing, I'm trying to get the game working period. Like I said I have the folder selected that has the files in it. But nothing shows up on the list to pick for the BIOS thing or whatever.
You need to extract the BIOS from your PS2 console, there are guides in the FAQ and other places on how to do this.

(05-31-2016, 11:40 PM)refraction Wrote: You need to extract the BIOS from your PS2 console, there are guides in the FAQ and other places on how to do this.

Oh so if you don't have a PS2 console laying around you pretty much can't play anything?
(05-31-2016, 11:41 PM)lolroflbbq Wrote: Oh so if you don't have a PS2 console laying around you pretty much can't play anything?

Yeah, that's pretty much how it goes unless you want to violate our rules and receive no support from us.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]