Trying to import a save with mymc, it's reading it as a different save..
So I've been at this for about an hour, and every time I import it it says that the save is already present. I only have one save on my memcard currently, being one for Naruto Ultimate Ninja 5, and i'm trying to add a Persona 3; FES (The EU version) save to it. So I think okay, lets take the Naruto save out and see if it works then, so I try importing the P3 save again and it gets imported as the Naruto save instead, like the memory card is reading all these saves as the same Naruto one. This happens with all of the EU P3 saves I have tried to use. The NA saves get imported just fine, but I don't have an NA version of the game that I can dump the iso with, and I don't think I can change the region of the save files. Can anyone tell me what's going on? I've looked around and found nothing..

Sponsored links

Tried another memcard?
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(01-12-2015, 05:53 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: Tried another memcard?

Yes, the second one reads the P3 saves as the Naruto one as well.
Can you attach the savefile?
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(01-12-2015, 06:00 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: Can you attach the savefile?

To a post? It says that the file isn't allowed to be attached to it whenever I try and put one of them in the post.
Lol you have to archive it first.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(01-12-2015, 06:21 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: Lol you have to archive it first.

Oh yeah..I knew that..
Here you go

Attached Files
.7z   persona_3_fes_eu.7z (Size: 23,08 KB / Downloads: 155)
Uh, yeah...imported it using MyMC and got Ultimate Ninja 5 savefile lol.
Where did you get that save?
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(01-12-2015, 06:30 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: Uh, yeah...imported it using MyMC and got Ultimate Ninja 5 savefile lol.
Where did you get that save?

From Gamefaqs, all of the EU P3 saves that I got from there have loaded in as an Ultimate Ninja 5 save file...
Are there any other places I could download an EU save from?Any reason why this would be happening lol
I've taken a look at P3's savefiles page...and one of the savefile's description says:

Quote:100% Complete. All max level. All item. All Jutsu. All Character. All quest complete. By demonday1234

All jutsu? Lol, and all characters!
He probably posted his savefile in the wrong section.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]