Trying to play on Star Wars Episode III
(02-23-2010, 04:09 AM)Cepomwa Wrote: You won't believe this.

After doing some search I discovered that this game is actualy the only game that have this kind of bug.

From all the games I wanted to play I have chosen this one and tis this one who has a unique problem...

And what's worse is that developper didn't even started to fix it, some says that they never found what's the issue.

There must be some way to fix this...

No not really, this is a VERY common problem. You just happened to not have another game that has it. Anyway, the game looks perfect if you use the software renderer of GSdx but will be really slow. We know the bug and we can't fix it.
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

(02-23-2010, 04:09 AM)Cepomwa Wrote: You won't believe this.

After doing some search I discovered that this game is actualy the only game that have this kind of bug.

From all the games I wanted to play I have chosen this one and tis this one who has a unique problem...

And what's worse is that developper didn't even started to fix it, some says that they never found what's the issue.

There must be some way to fix this...

Ehr, the game is fixed as far as I know, there just haven't been a public beta with the fix yet.

You can compile the latest SVN yourself if you want or get a recent PCSX2 build using google, just don't ask for support with unofficial betas.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-11179.html
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I'll try all this and I will tell you if it works thanks.
Sorry for asking this but I don't understand very well how you "compile" Do I have to download and instal Visual studios? Cause Im not downloading 2gb files for this...

Can you show me how do you compile the last SVN?
http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/wiki/Comp...ForWindows
Yes you need Visual Studio (and you need it for nearly every application to compile it)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Thank you so much =)