Trying to run 'Ace Combat Zero' (Aggro lvl: High) =(
Ok so i think its time. Ace Combat Zero is one of the last in a line of Ace Combat Games. It is one of the most graphicly indepth flight sims i have ever seen. I will do any thing to get this game to run in PCSX2.

For the past 2 days i have googled and instaled many versions of PCSX2 and plugins. After alot of trial and error i finaly found a set up that will sorta run this game.

Here is what i have...
-PCSX2 0.9.7.3113
-ZeroGS 0.97.1
-LilyPad svn 0.10.0
-SPU2-X 1.4.0
other setings dont matter as far as i know.

The out come of the setings i chose are as follows...
- Game start and menue run smooth as silk.
- Movie play back stops 3 sec in but sound keeps going. I have no keboard function at all during the play back and when the play back stops the game is froze. So i can not play Campagin Mode.
- Tryed playing 1vs1 and it ran fine but i get alot of graphics lag and distortion along with fractles every where on the aircraft and map.

I dont know anything about the hex codes or i would try some of them out in the graphics set up.

If any one has any idea on how to fix the problems i listed plz for the love of god tell me. =P

Sponsored links

well first evry svn verison is not offical the forums dont support so lets talk about 0.97 3113 second pcsx2 dont support this game (intro) it will not play it or you will have problems druing the play so from the begining dont play it so you dont get dispointed third check if the game is supported in pcsx2 site next time
(08-20-2010, 04:30 PM)abdo123 Wrote: well first evry svn verison is not offical the forums dont support so lets talk about 0.97 3113 second pcsx2 dont support this game (intro) it will not play it or you will have problems druing the play so from the begining dont play it so you dont get dispointed third check if the game is supported in pcsx2 site next time

If svn is not suported then why was it in the copy of PCSX2(Beta) that i downloaded from this site? Sorry but that just seems kinda strange. =P

Allso where do i check for a list of compatable games with PCSX2?
in pcsx2 site http://pcsx2.net/ in compatibilty page chose a letter and the games will pop only playable (green ones ) are playabe
0.97 is offical svn 3113 onother ones will be un supported
(08-20-2010, 04:39 PM)abdo123 Wrote: in pcsx2 site http://pcsx2.net/ in compatibilty page chose a letter and the games will pop only playable (green ones ) are playabe
0.97 is offical svn 3113 onother ones will be un supported

Can not find compatability list or it may be down atm.
http://pcsx2.net/compat.php?c=key then chosse aletter then the games will pop
Ace Combat Zero isn't fully playable.
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0GHz
MOB: ECS A780GM-A
GPU: XFX GeForce 8800 GTS 640MB
RAM: 4GB Dual-Channel DDR2 400MHz
(08-20-2010, 04:30 PM)abdo123 Wrote: well first evry svn verison is not offical the forums dont support so lets talk about 0.97 3113 second pcsx2 dont support this game (intro) it will not play it or you will have problems druing the play so from the begining dont play it so you dont get dispointed third check if the game is supported in pcsx2 site next time

i told him that read th hole thread