Trying to run Gran Turismo 4 but only getting blackscreen
Hi Ive never played GT4, never could run it on Emulator, since i got a new PC some time ago i thought it will run it so im trying to run it but Im getting stuck after the first license screen on a black screen :/

Ive looked many fixes such as disabling/enabling game fixes, speed hacks, running different plugins nothing seems to help Sad

Im using the newest GIT version of PCSX2 1.50, and i think the problem might be the ISO not loading or something, since in console it says something like ROM directory not found after starting the simulation.

I hope you guys can help me Id really love to play GT4

Sponsored links

If the game gets stuck at the beginning, that's usually a sign of a bad .ISO rip. What imaging program did you use to rip your game?
I think it was ISO creator I dont remember really it was made a loong time ago
Did you try pressing X when it's on the black screen?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I tried pressing buttons it doesnt, I'll attach my log from the console, maybe that will make it easier to figure out whats the problem

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 8,86 KB / Downloads: 199)
(06-10-2017, 05:11 PM)RobiKV3 Wrote: I tried pressing buttons it doesnt, I'll attach my log from the console, maybe that will make it easier to figure out whats the problem

You can either run GT4 from the disk, or rip it again. I would recommend Imgburn.
No wonder the buttons don't work

Quote:LilyPad: Warning! No controls are bound to a currently attached device!
Please attach a controller that has been setup for use with LilyPad or go to the Plugin
settings and setup new controls.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-10-2017, 06:28 PM)CK1 Wrote: You can either run GT4 from the disk, or rip it again. I would recommend Imgburn.

The problem is i don't have the CD anymore, I made that ISO when my brother had PS2 few years ago, I'll guess Im gonna have to get a new copy
(06-10-2017, 06:58 PM)refraction Wrote: No wonder the buttons don't work

I didnt have my X360 controller on, when i ran it to get the log, I can navigate through the "console menu" with it so im sure it works
isnt gt4 a dual layer dvd if there not burned right those game tend to show black screens no? or has the issue that was with the iso/disc? reader been fixed?
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go