Trying to run KH2
Im trying to run KH2 from a disc with my DVD Drive, but whenever i goto Run CD/DVD the emulator starts up, but just stays at the browser screen and doesnt load up the game, how do i set it up? and whats the best settings for this game?

my specs are amd athlon x2 6400+
2gig ram
hd 4850

edit: followed the guide on setting it up, and the emulator just closes itself (with no errors) when i click run cd/dvd

Sponsored links

provide settings and probably a screenshot.

EDIT: i can run the game perfectly (running it from the disc) Tongue
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
you can rip your game disc using the EFP Iso plug-in provided in my attachment ripping your game disc to iso as easy as 1-2-3
using "Get from Disc" command

Demo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShJ-wiFN6wA

Attached Files
.rar   CDVDisoEFP.rar (Size: 89,79 KB / Downloads: 231)
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
If your using 9.4 which i think you are kh2 will have those grey screens, use the new snapshot version of the emulator.
System Specs:

AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+ @ 2.20Ghz | 1 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce 6150 LE 512MB | Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 32bit

I have another problem, the emulator starts up fine now, but it just stays at the screen after ''Sony Computer Entertainment'' and does not load up the game???
(02-23-2009, 02:55 PM)Xenox Wrote: I have another problem, the emulator starts up fine now, but it just stays at the screen after ''Sony Computer Entertainment'' and does not load up the game???

what cdvd plug-in you're using?
if you're running on a game disc use Peops CDVD
If you're running on a iso use Linu-CDVD
if it's still stays on the sony's logo phase try to rip your game disc using EFP ISO driver(Config--->Get from disc)it could be your game disc is highly-possible corrupted or exposed.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel