Trying to run pcsx2 on 64 bit windows 8
^ yeah, that's the way to go. But, I wonder why it doesn't support AVX since, AMD mentioned it supports AVX in their website.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

(02-11-2015, 04:11 PM)jesalvein Wrote: From bulldozer series, AMD cpu support sse4.1.
Can't remember about avx, though...

thank you for the information. I will keep it in mind
Ok, I tried changing gsdx to See41, and I am still getting these two box. I have redownload DirectX so many times. Sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Have you tried the SSE2 plugin?
Please post your emulog, your processor should have supported these instruction sets. You should have probably mentioned a different processor from your current one.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
download and run this
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-13-2015, 07:30 AM)jesalvein Wrote: download and run this

(02-10-2015, 01:18 AM)heads.cor Wrote: I've updated directX and I have downloaded directX9 too. Still getting the same error message.
- Refraction
I have attached the emulog.

I have tried see2, along with all other options in that dropbox.

I have downloaded directx jun2010 aswell.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Strange ! , the emulog doesn't show it's first half.
- Refraction
Something is definitely wrong with your directx.

You haven't manually downloaded any DLL files and tried those, have you? I mean if you haven't - don't. If you have - could be the issue.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD