Trying to understand something about cheats and pnach
(08-16-2012, 09:27 AM)miseru99 Wrote: Get a cooling system for your brain.

Well I reproduced your "slight problem" simply by choosing codebreaker v7 as input:], soo you simply selected wrong input(should be codebreaker 1+ and that's not V7+;P), ***** happens. Generally raw codes can be at most inside 20000000-21FFFFFF range, soo if it's any is at different one, it surely isn't raw.;3 If you don't know exactly what's the code encrypted with, try other ones inputs it doesn't fit that range or looks strange.

Well, it's not doing that long red error in the log at least. So, it's evident that it's now working, but the thing is that's irritating me is that it's telling me 19 cheats were found, yet in-game in my key-items I don't have all of the albhed books listed, so if it doesn't have them listed then I don't know how to put them on my key items list for me to confirm that the code is working.

EDIT: Okay so, I just talked to an Al Bhed, and the code is in fact working and I was racking my brain over nothing. But I still would like to know why all of the al bhed primers are not listed in the key items list. That's what I wanna learn to do in cheat engine, is to find each individual al bhed primer and create a table with it.
System:
Manufacturer: CyberPower Inc.
Rating: 5.9
Processor: AMD Phenom™ II X4 965 Processor 3.40 GHz
Installed Memory (RAM): 4.00 GB
System type: 64-bit OS

Sponsored links

FFXED can give you all albhed books.

And if the codes for some of the books is wrong,then it's perfectly normal that you won't have all of them it in the items menu(even though you have x number of cheats enabled)