Tutorial: PCSX2 0.9.8 Quick-Start Guide
@Rezo, Did you read our rules. It says no piracy. So its better if we don't give support to these illegal things.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]

Sponsored links

Hello,

When I selected the .iso file ripped from my disc, and then choose Boot CDVD (full) playstation starts and sais: "Please insert a Playstation or Playstation 2 format disc."

I can seem to get it to work, also my video is kinda like shaking all the time, but I can live with that as long as I can get it to work Wink
The game I'm trying to run is Shadow of the Colossus
Use boot CDVD (fast) instead.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(03-04-2012, 11:45 PM)Bositman Wrote: Use boot CDVD (fast) instead.
Nope doesn't help, tried that too. Can't find it D: I wanna play SotC though :'(

Then your ISO is messed up. Remake an ISO image of the disc by using imgburn (click Create image file from disc).
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Is it possible for me to configure my PS3 controller to work with this emulator? This is my first time using an emulator, so Im sort of lost in the dark here. I found DX PLAYSTATION 3 CONTROLLER in Config/controllers/plugin settings under device diagnostics. Pad 1 and 2 are mapping for my keyboard right now. What should I do to make them configure to the controller?
First, (assuming you are on Windows 7), Click START -> Control Panel ->
View Devices and Printers (under Hardware & Sound).

Verify that the Controller is visible (next to the other items)

If it isn't:

You might be having some sort of problems between your Operating System (Windows) and the controller. Also, be sure to try plugging the controller into different ports (to assure it is not happening because the port is faulty).

If it is:

You will need to locate the drivers for the controller online and install them manually. Then, check YouTube.com and Google.com for tutorials.

The keywords "use PS3 controller with PCSX2" and other variants will be helpful to you. It is also important to locate the make/model/type of controller you are actually using (find out it's true specs) in order to help us better assist you.