Tweaks to improve performance. (KH2)
if you have a digital camera w/a video recording features. w/o interfere w/ your recording programs.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel

Sponsored links

kins of reminds me, where do those audio files go? i re-mapped the video to go on an external but no amount of searching let me find where the audio went...
+^_^+ also, what encoder should i use? while uncompressed works amazing it takes up a lot of space and the 2 other encoders i tried caused a lot of lossy video (kinda makes 3x res moot)
thanks for any help ahead of time+^_^+
Signature purposefully left blank.
The audio is saved into the pcsx2 directory(if for some reason it's not there,then search for file named recording.wav)

For video you may try using MPEG-4 AVC/H264 and for audio AAC.

BTW,just curious...why do we have to press F12 twice to stop recording?
Because GSdx keypress events are very buggy Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(04-20-2012, 07:00 AM)vsub Wrote: The audio is saved into the pcsx2 directory(if for some reason it's not there,then search for file named recording.wav)

For video you may try using MPEG-4 AVC/H264 and for audio AAC.

BTW,just curious...why do we have to press F12 twice to stop recording?
ty, thank you, i found the stray audio recordings that needed deleting+^_^+ some were in my my documents, others chose to appear on my desktop, last one was where you said+^_^+
as for the video codec, i meant from these choices;

[Image: sbn150.png]
And what I meant was using them with the program you use to merge the audio and video file and then compress them.

You don't have any video encoders installed(by you...those come along with windows)
You can try this but it's better(if you pursue quality)to record the video by using uncompressed and then use some program that can combine and convert the audio\video to one smaller file(those converting program normally have MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 as video encoder so you don't need to install this)

But if you still want to encode the video while recording...here,try this(it's all about what settings you will use)
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/x264_VfW.htm
thanks for the codec (it got one of my stubborn .MKVs to work+^_^+), but it didn't appear as one of the options in the drop down list box, I'm fine with compressing stuff after, i was just wondering if there was another option for video that's loss-less besides uncompressed within PCSX2 as i don't get full speeds 24/7, i kinda filled my 320GB external last Sunday in less then 2 hours when i wanted to record 15 hours strait game-play and do all my editing at once+^_^+suppose I'll have to work on my side project in smaller chunks and "marry" smaller compressed videos together when I'm done+^_^+ thanks again for your help+^_^+
That one there is an old version actually. Use this one: http://sourceforge.net/projects/x264vfw/
Shows up fine on my list, you can even choose the lossless option with ultra fast and zero latency options checked for the first recording, then re encode your avi file with some lossy bitrate based method of the same codec Wink (also much smaller file than selecting uncompressed)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
^ +^_^+