TwinPad v0.9.25
(08-30-2015, 11:34 AM)totoff28 Wrote: no working in beta pcsx2 wxwigdegt abort.
test in win10pro & pcsx2 v1.3.1

thanks to resolve this bug

Thanks for reporting, I fixed it long time ago, but didn't have chance to work on it.
It is fixed now. Biggrin

(11-22-2015, 12:27 PM)MVM1787 Wrote: ok my mappings are working, but for some reason on Suikoden 3 i cant move Up+Left, the other controls like Up+Right work just fine, but its just the that direction that doesnt work. i already sent a email to PCSX 2 coding team to make sure if its on there in cause it does this on all controller plugins, including yours.

If this happens to all pad plugins, then it is PCSX2 issue.

Sponsored links

It's probably the usual sensitivity issue..
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Help !
Hide mouse cursor
The plugin of the latest release 0.9.2 is not shown in the plugin selector under WinXP SP3. Pleeeeeease fix this! Smile
ClarkKentThe plugin of the latest release 0.9.2 is not shown in the plugin selector under WinXP SP3. Pleeeeeease fix this! Smile

Sorry, I just saw your PM from my email client, I don't come here that often.

Indeed! I had to confirm this myself to investigate by downloading an official and trial (for 30 days) Virtual Box image for Windows XP SP3 (IE6)
It turned out the issue is really stupid! wxWidgets' latest unfortunate stable version v3.0.2 was released a few weeks before Visual Studio 2015.
That means it does not support VS2015 compiler but only VS2013, even when both are set to use the XP platform toolset when compiling.
I managed to compile it using VS2015 by modifying some of wxWidgets code myself.

There was no need to change any code for TwinPad, just recompiled both wxWidgets and TwinPad with VS2013_XP compiler instead of VS2015_XP
and it was fixed. But I discovered a minor issue in XP that you can't configure TwinPad for the first time you use PCSX2 when the plugin configuration
window appears, I had to select TwinPad and click next, then finish. Then I could configure TwinPad. This issue doesn't exist in Win7/10.
I have to investigate more, but it is not really that important.

I am debating myself however if I should use the VS2013 compiler or download and recompile the latest and greatest wxWidgets from github which supports VS2015 out of the box.

Notice also that the SPU2-X plugin doesn't show up in Windows XP too. Which makes this stupid since it is the only SPU plugin comes with PCSX2 v1.4.0 installer. Making PCSX2 unplayable since you can't pass the plugin configuration window without SPU plugin no matter what. I had to use ZeroSPU from an older version to  continue. I checked PCSX2 code and it seems SPU2-X was built using the XP platform toolset which should work for WinXP.

Hopefully, I will do a small update before the weekend, right now I am busy with real life. Smile
Wow! Thanx for the fast reply and the soonish fix! Smile

By the way: In the plugin section of the pcsx2 website there is a different new SPU2-X plugin for XP. I didn't notice that after installing PCSX2 1.4.0, too. But after some research I found it, installed it, and love the new version on my old XP system... Smile
(02-01-2016, 04:38 PM)Rebel_X Wrote: ClarkKentThe plugin of the latest release 0.9.2 is not shown in the plugin selector under WinXP SP3. Pleeeeeease fix this! Smile

Sorry, I just saw your PM from my email client, I don't come here that often.

Indeed! I had to confirm this myself to investigate by downloading an official and trial (for 30 days) Virtual Box image for Windows XP SP3 (IE6)
It turned out the issue is really stupid! wxWidgets' latest unfortunate stable version v3.0.2 was released a few weeks before Visual Studio 2015.
That means it does not support VS2015 compiler but only VS2013, even when both are set to use the XP platform toolset when compiling.
I managed to compile it using VS2015 by modifying some of wxWidgets code myself.

There was no need to change any code for TwinPad, just recompiled both wxWidgets and TwinPad with VS2013_XP compiler instead of VS2015_XP
and it was fixed. But I discovered a minor issue in XP that you can't configure TwinPad for the first time you use PCSX2 when the plugin configuration
window appears, I had to select TwinPad and click next, then finish. Then I could configure TwinPad. This issue doesn't exist in Win7/10.
I have to investigate more, but it is not really that important.

I am debating myself however if I should use the VS2013 compiler or download and recompile the latest and greatest wxWidgets from github which supports VS2015 out of the box.

Notice also that the SPU2-X plugin doesn't show up in Windows XP too. Which makes this stupid since it is the only SPU plugin comes with PCSX2 v1.4.0 installer. Making PCSX2 unplayable since you can't pass the plugin configuration window without SPU plugin no matter what. I had to use ZeroSPU from an older version to  continue. I checked PCSX2 code and it seems SPU2-X was built using the XP platform toolset which should work for WinXP.

Hopefully, I will do a small update before the weekend, right now I am busy with real life. Smile

Indeed that's why we have this : http://pcsx2.net/download/viewcategory/9-plugins.html
Tongue
@Bositman: LoL, didn't know that, cut me some slack, I said I don't come here that often.

@ClarkKent: New version is up, working under Windows XP (using VS2015)
So VC14 redistributables must be installed (they come with PCSX2 installer).
I know man, no worries Tongue
Seems to work perfectly! Thank you very very much!